AI and Digital Technology for Oil and Gas Fields
- Available for pre-order on March 20, 2023. Item will ship after April 10, 2023
Prices & shipping based on shipping country
The book essentially covers the growing role of AI in oil and gas industry, including digital technology in exploration phase to customer sales service along with a cloud-based digital storage of reservoir simulation data for modeling. It initiates with the description of AI system and its role towards oil and gas business including agent base system, impact of industrial IoT on business models, ethics of robotics in AI implementation. It discusses reliability of operation leading to reduction of operating costs by localizing control functions, remote monitoring, and supervision.
- Exclusive title on the application of AI and Digital Technology in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Explains Cloud Data Management in reservoir simulation.
- Discussed intelligent oil and gas-well completion in detail.
- Covers marketing aspect of oil and gas business during exploration phase.
- Reviews development of digital system for business purpose.
This book aims at professionals in petroleum and chemical engineering, technology and engineering management.
Table of Contents
1. The Growing Role of Artificial Intelligence in Oil and Gas industry. 2. Artificial Intelligence Agent System. 3. Artificial Intelligence automatic control. 4. The components of trusted Artificial Intelligence. 5. The Industrial Internet Things (IIoT). 6. Artificial Intelligence and Robotics. 7. Machine Learning. 8. Intelligent drilling and well completion. 9. Oil reservoir management and I-Cloud storage. 10. Distributed Digital Control System. 11. Energizing future of Digital technology in oil and gas industry.
Niladri Kumar Mitra graduated in Petroleum Engineering from IIT-Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, in 1972. Self is performance-driven, self-motivated oil & gas professional with proven leadership, administrative, managerial, and technical skills of over 50 years with major Indian National Oil & Gas Company (ONGC) and Largest Private Sector E&P Company (RIL), Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC) and McDermott. Vastly acknowledged and credited for putting forward my acquired experience, expertise, wisdom, world-view, emerging paradigms, and perspectives in its right earnest to ensure the best of energy security for India and worldwide. Director (Offshore), ONGC Ltd. India during the initial phase of Mumbai High development. Mr. Mitra is amongst the few frontrunners in interactive knowledge sharing and mentoring. He has chaired and steered many international and national conferences and has put forward many new technology and paradigms for oil and gas Industries through his technical articles, keynote speakers, and presentation. He had also introduced new cutting edge technology in the industry like digital process control, intelligent well completion intelligent platform, hydro fracturing of HPHT well, and 1st FPSO at D1 was conceptualized, designed, and awarded.
Chief Operating Officer, GSPC E&P group, looking after Development of Deen Dayal Field (DD Field) in KG offshore basin as overall responsible for Oil and Gas field, one of the HPHT natural gas Deen Dayal Field of the KG Basin, Lead from the front for designing, construction, commissioning & operation including designed of HT/HP wells of the first time in India.
President (E&P) Reliance Industry Limited, as President (E &P) accountabilities, lies in giving the organization an edge at the offshore front through managing the roles and responsibilities of a complete vertical hierarchy of Deepwater Offshore Assets, including. Looked after development drilling & completion of D-6, MA field including Sub –Sea completion.
He was chairman Society of Petroleum Engineers for seven years. Mr. NK Mitra, who has authored "Fundamentals of Floating Production system," "Principle of Artificial Lift," One Mile in Oil and Gas," Hydro fracturing of HPHT Oil and Gas well "which acclaimed by the oil & gas industry and Petroleum Engineering Institutes, is an adjunct professor in IIT for ten years.