AI and Digital Technology for Oil and Gas Fields
The book essentially covers the growing role of AI in the oil and gas industry, including digital technology in the exploration phase to customer sales service along with a cloud-based digital storage of reservoir simulation data for modeling. It initiates with the description of AI systems and their roles within the oil and gas business including agent-based systems, impact of industrial IoT on business models, and ethics of robotics in AI implementation. It discusses reliability of operation leading to reduction of operating costs by localizing control functions, remote monitoring, and supervision.
Features of this book are as follows:
- Exclusive title on the application of AI and digital technology in the oil and gas industry.
- Explains cloud data management in reservoir simulation.
- Discusses intelligent oil and gas well completion in detail.
- Covers marketing aspects of oil and gas business during exploration phase.
- Reviews development of digital systems for business purposes.
This book is aimed at professionals in petroleum and chemical engineering, technology, and engineering management.