Accreditation of Employee Assistance Programs
Explore the evolution, development, and applications of accreditation standards for employee assistance programs!
Accreditation ensures private or public sector organizations that an employee assistance program (EAP) has an acceptable level of experience, advisement, and expertise. Accreditation of Employee Assistance Programs examines all facets of EAP accreditation while revealing the council on accreditation (COA) standards. Thorough and focused chapters discuss the value of EAP accreditation to future customers, the development of accreditation standards for employee assistance programs, and the smoothest road to travel to your destination of EAP accreditation.
Accreditation of Employee Assistance Programs describes in depth the evolution, development, and applications of accreditation standards for EAPs. Respected authorities discuss the history and outlook of accreditation while providing valuable information on the entire process. Illustrative case studies provide further valuable insight.
Accreditation of Employee Assistance Programs explores:
- the history of accreditation of EAPs in the United States and Canada
- EAP core technology
- the best strategies for developing standards for accreditation
- the COAs employee accreditation process
- in-depth accreditation case studies
- the future of credentialing and accreditation in EAPs
- Preface: Certification, Licensure, and Accreditation in Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Program Accreditation: History and Outlook (Edward J. Haaz, John Maynard, Stephen C. Petrica, and Charles E. Williams)
- Developing Standards for Accreditation (Stephanie Pacinella)
- The Council on Accreditation Employee Assistance Program Accreditation Process (Timothy J. Stockert)
- Interlock Employee and Family Assistance Corporation of Canada: An Accreditation Case Study (Paula M. Cayley, Ulrike Scheuchl, and Anne Bowen Walker)
- Magellan Behavioral Health: A COA Accreditation Case Study (Christina H. Thompson)
- Issues in International Employee Assistance Program Accreditation (Dale A. Masi)
- The Future of Credentialing and Accreditation in Employee Assistance Programs (Louise Hartley and Donald G. Jorgensen)
- Council on Accreditation Employee Assistance Program Accreditation Standards (2nd Edition)
- Reference Notes Included