This book provides in-depth knowledge to solve engineering, geometrical, mathematical, and scientific problems with the help of advanced computational methods with a focus on mechanical and materials engineering. Divided into three subsections covering design and fluids, thermal engineering and materials engineering, each chapter includes exhaustive literature review along with thorough analysis and future research scope. Major topics covered pertains to computational fluid dynamics, mechanical performance, design, and fabrication including wide range of applications in industries as automotive, aviation, electronics, nuclear and so forth.
- Covers computational methods in design and fluid dynamics with a focus on computational fluid dynamics
- Explains advanced material applications and manufacturing in labs using novel alloys and introduces properties in material
- Discusses fabrication of graphene reinforced magnesium metal matrix for orthopedic applications
- Illustrates simulation and optimization gear transmission, heat sink and heat exchangers application
- Provides unique problem-solution approach including solutions, methodology, experimental setup, and results validation
This book is aimed at researchers, graduate students in mechanical engineering, computer fluid dynamics,fluid mechanics, computer modeling, machine parts, and mechatronics.
1. Integration of Technologies to Foster Sustainable Manufacturing
2. An Intelligence Assisted Cobots in Smart Manufacturing
3. Machine Learning for Friction Stir Welding
4. Mathematical and Intelligent Modeling in Tundish Steel Making
5. Analysis of Inclusion Behavior In-Mold during Continuous Casting
6. A Robust Hybrid Approach for Roundness Evaluation
7. Computational Techniques for Predicting Process Parameters in Magnetorheological Fluid Assisted Finishing Process
8. Computational Techniques for Predicting Process Parameters in Magnetorheological Fluid Assisted Finishing Process
9. Numerical Analysis of Limited LOCA Event Involving Deflection of Pressure Tube
10. Application of Configurational Force Concept to Calculate the Crack Driving Force in Presence of an Interface at Various Orientations
11. Thermal Contact Conductance Prediction Using FEM Based Computational Technique
12.Viscoelastic Composites for Passive Damping of Structural Vibration
13.Thermal Buckling and Post Buckling Behavior of CNT Reinforced Composite Laminated Plate
14. Mesoscale Analysis of Polymer-CNT Composites for Evaluation of Elasto-Plastic and Thermo-Elastic Properties
15. (MAFM) Process Parameters for Internal Finishing of Al/SiC/Al2O3/REOs Composites Using Box-Behnken Design "