Advanced Intelligent Predictive Models for Urban Transportation
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after March 28, 2022
The book emphasizes the predictive models of Big Data, Genetic Algorithm, and IoT with a case study. The book illustrates the predictive models with integrated fuel consumption models for smart and safe traveling. The text is a coordinated amalgamation of research contributions and industrial applications in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems. The advanced predictive models and research results were achieved with the case studies, deployed in real transportation environments.
- Provides a smart traffic congestion avoidance system with an integrated fuel consumption model.
- Predicts traffic in short-term and regular. This is illustrated with a case study.
- Efficient Traffic light controller and deviation system in accordance with the traffic scenario.
- IoT based Intelligent Transport Systems in a Global perspective.
- Intelligent Traffic Light Control System and Ambulance Control System.
- Provides a predictive framework that can handle the traffic on abnormal days, such as weekends, festival holidays.
- Bunch of solutions and ideas for smart traffic development in smart cities.
- This book focuses on advanced predictive models along with offering an efficient solution for smart traffic management system.
- This book will give a brief idea of the available algorithms/techniques of big data, IoT, and genetic algorithm and guides in developing a solution for smart city applications.
- This book will be a complete framework for ITS domain with the advanced concepts of Big Data Analytics, Genetic Algorithm and IoT.
This book is primarily aimed at IT professionals. Undergraduates, graduates and researchers in the area of computer science and information technology will also find this book useful.
Table of Contents
1. OVERVIEW. 2. RELATED WORKS. 3. SMART TRAFFIC PREDICTION AND CONGESTION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM (S-TPCA) USING GENETIC PREDICTIVE MODELS FOR URBAN TRANSPORTATION. 4. SHORT-TERM TRAFFIC PREDICTION MODEL (STTPM). 5. AN EFFICIENT INTELLIGENT TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROL AND DEVIATION SYSTEM. 6. IOT BASED INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM (IOT-ITS). 7. INTELLIGENT TRAFFIC LIGHT CONTROL AND AMBULANCE CONTROL SYSTEM. 8. CONCLUSIONS AND FUTURE RESEARCH.
Dr. R. Sathiyaraj is an Assistant Professor in the School of Engineering & Technology at the CMR University, Bangalore. He completed his Ph.D. at Anna University. His research interests lie in the area of Big Data Analytics, IoT and Machine Learning. He has collaborated actively with researchers in several other disciplines of computer science, particularly data analytics and intelligent systems. Has more than 9 years of teaching experience. He has authored more than 20 research papers in reputed national and international journals, and presented more than 10 technical papers in international/national level conferences.
Dr. A. Bharathi did her Bachelor’s degree at Bharathiar University. She completed her Post Graduate Degree under Anna University. She finished her Doctoral degree in Information and Communication Engineering specializing in Data Mining. She has over 22 years of teaching experience. She published more than 85 research papers in reputed national and international journals, and presented more than 50 technical papers in international/national level conferences.
Dr. B. Balamurugan has served up to the position of Associate Professor in his stint of 14 years of experience with VIT University, Vellore. He had completed his Bachelors, Masters and PhD. Degrees from Top premier institutions. His passion is teaching and adapts different design thinking principles while delivering his lectures. He has done around 30 books on various technologies and visited 15 plus countries for his technical discourse. He has several top-notch conferences in his resume and has published over 150 of a quality journal, conference, and book chapters combined. He serves on the advisory committee for several startups and forums and does consultancy work for the industry on Industrial IoT. He has given over 175 talks in various events and symposiums. He is currently working as a Professor at Galgotias University and teaches students, does research on Blockchain and IoT.