Advanced Microfluidics Based Point-of-Care Diagnostics
A Bridge Between Microfluidics and Biomedical Applications
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after March 11, 2022
This book provides a well-focused and comprehensive overview of novel technologies involved in advanced microfluidics based diagnosis via various types of prognostic and diagnostic biomarkers. This authors examine microfluidics based diagnosis in the biomedical field as an upcoming field with extensive applications. It provides a unique approach and comprehensive technology overview for diagnosis management towards early stages of various bioanalytes via cancer diagnostics diabetes, alzheimer disease, toxicity in food products, brain and retinal diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and bacterial infections etc. Thus, this book would encompass a combinatorial approach of medical science, engineering and biomedical technology. The authors provide a well-focused and comprehensive overview of novel technologies involved in advanced microfluidics based diagnosis via various types of prognostic and diagnostic biomarkers. Moreover, this book contains detailed description on the diagnosis of novel techniques. This book would serve as a guide for students, scientists, researchers, and microfluidics based point of care technologies via smart diagnostics and to plan future research in this valuable field.
Table of Contents
1. The Basic concept for microfluidics-based devices
Vibhav Katoch, Bhanu Prakash
2. Role of Microfluidics-based Point-of-Care testing (POCT) for clinical applications
Arpana Parihar, Dipesh Singh Parihar, Pushpesh Ranjan, Raju Khan
3. Microfluidic Paper-Based Analytical Devices for Glucose Detection
Shristi Handa, Vibhav Katoch, Bhanu Prakash
4. Microfluidics based point-of-care diagnostic devices
A. K. Sen, A. Nath, A. Sudeepthi, S. K. Jain, U. Banerjee
5. Microfluidic device for isolation of circulating tumour cells in blood
A. K. Sen, U. Banerjee, S. K. Jain, A. Nath, A. Sudeepthi
6. 3D Printed Microfluidic Device with Integrated Biosensors for biomedical applications
Priyanka Prabhakar, Raj Kumar Sen, Neeraj Dwivedi, Raju Khan, Pratima R. Solanki, Satanand Mishra, Avanish Kumar Srivastava, Chetna Dhand
7. Integrated Biosensor For Rapid And Point-Of-Care Biomedical Diagnosis
Sunil Kumar and Rashmi Madhuri
8. Paper-based microfluidic devices with integrated nanostructured materials for glucose detection
Abhinav Sharma, Wejdan S. AlGhamdi, Hendrik Faber, Thomas D. Anthopoulos
9. Microfluidic Devices as Miniaturized Analytical Module for Cancer Diagnosis
Niraj K. Vishwakarma, Parul Chaurasia, Pranjal Chandra and Sanjeev Kumar Mahto
10. Advanced Microfluidics Based Point-of-Care Diagnostics
S. Seetasang. T. Kaneta
11. Micromixers and Microvalves for Point-of-Care diagnosis and Lab-on-a-Chip Applications
Aarathi Pradeep, T. G. Satheesh Babu
12. Microfluidic Contact Lenses for Ocular Diagnostics
A.Dennyson Savariraj, A. A. Khan, M. Elsherif, F. Alam, B. Alqattan, Ahmed E. Salih, A. A. S. J. Alghailani, A. K. Yetisen, H. Butt
13. Microfluidic platforms for wound healing analysis
Lynda Velutheril Thomas, Priyadarsini S
14. Chromatographic separation and visual detection on wicking microfluidic devices
Keisham Radhapyari, Nirupama Guru Aribam, Suparna Datta, Snigdha Dutta, Rinkumoni Barman, Raju Khan
15. Microfluidic Electrochemical Sensor System for Simultaneous Multi Biomarker Analyses
Mayank Garg, Reetu Rani, Amit L. Sharma, Suman Singh
16. Commercialization of microfluidic point-of-care diagnostic devices
Pushpesh Ranjan, Mohd. Abubakar Sadique, Arpana Parihar, Chetna Dhand, Alka Mishra, Raju Khan
Dr Raju Khan is a Professor at the CSIR-Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (CSIR-AMPRI).
Dr Chetna Dhand is a Professor at the CSIR-Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (CSIR-AMPRI).
Dr SK Sanghi is a Sr. Principal Scientist at CSIR-Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (CSIR-AMPRI).
Dr Thankaraj S Shabi is currently working as a Scientist Materials for Radiation Shielding and Cement free Concrete CSIR-Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (AMPRI), Bhopal India.
Dr ABP Mishra is currently working as a Principal Scientist at Department of Science & Technology, Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road.