Advanced Sensing in Image Processing and IoT
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after February 23, 2022
The book provides future research directions in IoT and image processing based Energy, Industry, and Healthcare domain and explores the different applications of its associated technologies. However, the Internet of Things and image processing is a very big field with a lot of subfields, which are very important such as Smart Homes to improve our daily life, Smart Cities to improve the citizens' life, Smart Towns to recover the livability and traditions, Smart Earth to protect our world, and Industrial Internet of Things to create safer and easier jobs. This book considers very important research areas in Energy, Industry, and Healthcare domain with IoT and image processing applications.The aim of the book to highlights future directions of optimization methods in various engineering and science applications in various IoT and image processing applications. Emphasis is given to deep learning and similar models of neural network-based learning techniques employed in solving optimization problems of different engineering and science applications. The role of AI in mechatronics is also highlighted using suitable optimization methods. This book considers very important research areas in Energy, Industry, and Healthcare. It addresses major issues and challenges in Energy, Industry, and Healthcare and solutions proposed for IoT-enabled cellular/computer networks, routing/communication protocols, surveillances applications, secured data management, and positioning approaches. It focuses mainly on smart and context-aware implementations.
Key sailing Features:
- The impact of the proposed book is to provide a major area of concern to develop a foundation for the implementation process of new image processing and IoT devices based on Energy, Industry, and Healthcare related technology.
- The researchers working on image processing and IoT devices can correlate their work with other requirements of advanced technology in Energy, Industry, and Healthcare domain.
- To make aware of the latest technology like AI and Machine learning in Energy, Industry, and Healthcare related technology.
- Useful for the researcher to explore new things like Security, cryptography, and privacy in Energy, Industry, and Healthcare related technology.
- People who want to start in Energy, Industry, and Healthcare related technology with image processing and IoT world.
Table of Contents
1. Machine Learning Based Early Fire Detection System using a Low-Cost Drone.
Aysegül Yanik, Mert Yanik, Mehmet Serdar Guzel, Erkan Bostanci
2. Computer Vision: Practical approach to facial detection techniques for security applications.
3. Image segmentation.
Hina J. Chokshi, Abhishek Agrawal
4. Image processing with IoT for patient monitoring.
Hina J. Chokshi, Maya Mehta
5. Theory, Practical Concepts, Strategies, methods for Emotion Recognition.
Varsha K. Patil, Vijaya Pawar, Vaishnavi Vajirkar, Vedita Kharabe, Nimisha Gutte
6. A Comparative Study of Convolutional Neural Network for Plant Phenology Recognition.
Shivani Gaba, Shally Nagpal, Alankrita Aggarwal
7. IOT And Wearable Sensors For Health Monitoring.
Arun Rana Radhika
8. Analysis of Interpolation based Image In-painting Approaches.
Mustafa Zor, Erkan Bostanci, Mehmet Serdar Guzel, Erinç Karatas
9. Real Time Density Based Traffic Congestion Detection System by Using Image Processing and Fuzzy Logic Controller.
10. Fundamental of 2D face recognition in Image Processing.
Payal Parekh, Hina Chokshi
11. IOT for health monitoring.
Anshu Saxena, Asmita A. Moghe
12. Detection of Human Behavior using Image Processing Technique.
Kamini Solanki, Abhishek Mehta, Dharmendrasinh Rathod
13. A Novel Cross-slotted Dual-Band Fractal Microstrip Antenna Design For Wireless Applications.
14. Examination of Vegetation Health and Its Relation with Normalized Difference Built-up Index: A Study on Rajarhat Block of North 24 Parganas District of West Bengal, India.
Asutosh Goswami, Suhel Sen and Prodip Kumar Chakraborty
15. Image processing for medical images to detect and classify the various patients on the basis of images of X-ray, CT images.
Rati Goel, Sonika Nagar
16. Benchmarking of Medical Imaging Technologies.
Sudhakar Singh, Punit Kumar Singh
17. Application of image processing in Plant leaf disease detection.
18. Monitoring Air pollution with help of Tree Bark with advance technology IoT and AI Techniques at Indore City.
Priya Trivedi, Arun Kumar Rana
19. Blind Stick – A Third Eye to the Blind.
Kartik Bansal, Nitish Agarwal, Anant Dev Pandey, Aman Bharti, Sumer Singh Rawat, Varsha Vimal Sood
Prof. Rashmi Gupta is a Professor in Electronics & Communication Engineering Department in Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies & Research under Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Prof. Arun Kumar Rana is an Assistant Professor at PIET College Samalkha.
Prof. Sachin Dhawan is currently pursuing his Ph.D. degree in electronics and communication engineering from AIACT&R under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Prof. Korhan Cengiz, PhD, is an Assistant Professor with the Electrical-ElectronicsEngineering Department, Trakya University, Turkey.