Advanced Trends in ICT for Innovative Business Management
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after June 30, 2021
This book contains a collection of scientific chapters which address emerging trends in IT and telecommunications, and the issues which accompany them in business. It addresses issues in cyber applications, ICT solutions and innovative cyber know-hows, and demonstrates how high-tech IT communications resources can be used to improve business production, sales and service strategies, supply chains and logistics.
The book is based on articles from ICCMIT’20, extending their approach to specific chapters. The chapters cover issues such as financial management, technological upgrade, Industry 4.0 and the trend towards sustainable development. It utilises examples of technologically advanced enterprises developing under Industry 4.0 assumptions, at the stage of digital transformation, which integrate digital technologies and business processes.
In addition, the book discusses issues related to cyber risk management and the implementation of a number of safeguards for digitized enterprises. Enterprises which orient themselves towards technological innovations find that they can reach customers faster, are more effectively managed and achieve a competitive advantage over other businesses. This book will be a great aid to professionals in such companies, both in IT departments and in the management team.
Table of Contents
1. Investments in ICT Software and Equipment in the Process of Digital Transformation of European Union Enterprises
2. The Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Poland
3. Approach to The Voice Control Of IOT Objects in The "Smart House" Systems
4. ICT as a Component of the Internationalization Strategy of the Enterprise
5. Automation of Forming Complex of Advertising Products
6. Digital Agriculture Innovation: Trends and Opportunities
7. Relevance of the completeness meter of the transport services
8. Innovative and Investment Direction of Farming Enterprise Development
9. IT Technologies as Support for Knowledge Management
10. Information Technologies of Industrial Management of Objects in Innovative Economy Under Conditions of Instability and Development of “Industry 4.0”
11. The Role of Organic Brand in the Development of Farmers’ Association: Evidence from Ukraine
12. Economic Security Management: Innovative Leadership
13. The Impact of Social Media Communication on The Company’s Reputation
14. Higher Education As a Development Actor: The Case Of Morocco
15. Extra-financial assessment of the immaterial capital (case of large service company)
16. Research of classification approaches of digital marketing tools for industrial enterprises
17. Innovations in Internet Marketing of Enterprises in Ukraine on The Example of Biological Products Manufacturers
18. Cultural aspects of compulsive buying in emerging economies: the Moroccan case
Katarzyna Szymczyk, PhD, is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Finance, Banking and Accounting at The Faculty of Management, Częstochowa University of Technology in Poland. She graduated from The University of Lodz, The Higher School of Humanities and Economics in Lodz and The University of Warsaw. In 2016, she completed and defended her doctoral thesis titled “Internationalization of Polish enterprises in the Silesian voivodeship and strategic management” and obtained a PhD degree in economics in the discipline of management sciences at Czestochowa University of Technology, Faculty of Management. Her scientific interests focus on issues related to the strategic management, economics, corporate finance, sustainable development in management and international aspects of entrepreneurship. Since 2017, Katarzyna Szymczyk is a member of Polish Economic Society and The Recruitment Commission at Czestochowa University of Technology, Faculty of Management. She has participated in more than 30 international and state conferences, as a result, she has got numerous publications indexed in Scopus and Web of Science databases. She has also contributed as a chair of scientific special sessions at the International Conference on Communication, Management and Information Technology (ICCMIT) in Italy (2016), Spain (2018), Austria (2019) and Greece (2020 online). In 2016, she took part in the International 2nd Mobility Fair organized by Northeastern Illinois University in Chicago, USA, and the Polish-Hungarian Scientific Symposium on Contemporary Issues of Enterprise Management in Poland and Hungary at Szent István University in Gödöllő, Hungary. She is an academic tutor in international finance, monetary policy, banking for entrepreneurs, financial institutions on the capital market or mergers and valuations of enterprises. She has also conducted lectures at Obuda University in Hungary, Valahia University in Targiviste in Romania and Technical University of Madrid in Spain under the Erasmus teachers' mobility program.
Ibrahiem M. M. El Emary, PhD, is a Professor of Computer Science and Systems Information Technology Deanship, King Abdulaziz University Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Ibrahim M. M. El Emary received his Dr. Eng. Degree in 1998 from the Electronic and Communication Department, Faculty of Engineering, Ain shams University, Egypt. From 1998 to 2002, he was an Assistant Professor of Computer sciences in different faculties and institutes in Egypt. From 2002 to 2010, he worked as visiting professor of computer science and engineering in two universities in Jordan. Currently, he is a visiting Professor at King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. His research interests cover: various analytic and discrete event simulation techniques, performance evaluation of communication networks, application of intelligent techniques in managing computer communication networks, and performing a comparative studies between various policies and strategies of routing, congestion control, subnetting of computer communication networks. He has published more than 200 articles in various refereed international journals and conferences covering: computer networks, artificial intelligent, expert systems, software agents, information retrieval, e-learning, case based reasoning, image processing and pattern recognition and robotic engineering. Also, in the current time, he is too interested in making a lot of scientific research in wireless sensor networks in viewpoint of enhancing its algorithms of congestion control and routing protocols. Also, he participates in publishing five book chapters in two international books (Published by IGI publisher) as well as co- editor of two books edited by two international publishers (Springer Verlag and LAP Lampert). He has published 3 books with T&F and participates as co-editor in publishing books with John Wiley. He was also selected as a member of Who’s Who from year 2015 till 2020.