Object detection is a basic visual identification problem in computer vision that has been explored extensively over the years. Visual object detection seeks to discover objects of specific target classes in a given image with pinpoint accuracy and apply a class label to each object instance. Object recognition strategies based on deep learning have been intensively investigated in recent years as a result of the remarkable success of deep learning-based image categorization.
In this book, we go through in detail detector architectures, feature learning, proposal generation, sampling strategies, and other issues that affect detection performance.
The book describes every newly proposed novel solution but skips through the fundamentals so that readers can see the field's cutting edge more rapidly. Moreover, unlike prior object detection publications, this project analyses deep learning-based object identification methods systematically and exhaustively, and also gives the most recent detection solutions and a collection of noteworthy research trends.
The book focuses primarily on step-by-step discussion, an extensive literature review, detailed analysis and discussion, and rigorous experimentation results. Furthermore, a practical approach is displayed and encouraged.
1. Recent Advances in Video Captioning with Object Detection
Nasib Ullah and Partha Pratim Mohanta
2. A Deep Learning-based Framework for COVID-19 Identification using Chest X-Ray Images
Asifuzzaman Lasker, Mridul Ghosh, Sk Md Obaidullah, Chandan Chakraborty, and Kaushik Roy
3. Faster Region-based Convolutional Neural Networks for the Detection of Surface Defects in Aluminum Tubes
Vipul Sharma, Roohie Naaz Mir, and Mohammad Nayeem Teli
4. Real Time Face Detection-based Automobile Safety System using Computer Vision and Supervised Machine Learning
Navpreet Singh Kapoor, Mansimar Anand, Priyanshu, Shailendra Tiwari, Shivendra Shivani, and Raman Singh
5. Texture Feature Descriptors for Analyzing Facial Patterns in Facial Expression Recognition System
Sanoar Hossain and Vijayan Asari
6. A Texture Features-based Method to Detect Face Spoofing
Somenath Dhibar and Bibhas Chandra Dhara
7. Enhanced Tal Hassner and Gil Levi Approach for Prediction of Age and Gender with Mask and Mask less
Srikanth Busa, Jayaprada Somala, T. Santhi Sri, and Padmaja Grandhe
8. A Brief Overview of Recent Techniques in Crowd Counting and Density Estimation
9. Recent Trends in 2D Object Detection and Applications in Video Event Recognition
Prithwish Jana and Partha Pratim Mohanta
10. Survey on Vehicle Detection, Identification and Count using CNN-based YOLO Architecture and Related Applications
Gaurish Garg, Shailendra Tiwari, Shivendra Shivani, and Avleen Malhi
11. An Extensive Study on Object Detection and Recognition using Deep Learning Techniques
Padmaja Grandhe, B. Swathi, K. S. R. Radhika, Srikanth Busa, and D. Omkar Aviansh
12. A Comprehensive Review on State-of-the-Art Techniques of Image Inpainting
Sariva Sharma and Rajneesh Rani
13. Hybrid Leaf Generative Adversarial Networks Scheme For Classification of Tomato Leaves—Early Blight Disease or Healthy
Sri Silpa Padmanabhuni, Pradeepini Gera, and A. Mallikarjuna Reddy