Advances in Antenna, Signal Processing, and Microelectronics Engineering
- Available for pre-order on July 3, 2023. Item will ship after July 24, 2023
Prices & shipping based on shipping country
With the rapid growth of wireless communications, this book meets the strong demand for information and new research in the area of antenna, signal processing, and microelectronics engineering. Providing an interdisciplinary platform, it brings together leading academicians, scientists, and researchers to share information on innovations, trends, and advances as well as the challenges encountered in this field. The chapters address the functional framework in the area of antenna, signal processing, and microelectronics engineering and explore the concepts from the basic to advanced level.
• Addresses the functional framework in the area of antenna, signal processing, and microelectronics engineering
• Covers the major challenges, issues, and advances in antennas, signal processing, and microelectronics engineering
• Explores optimization techniques for smart antenna and microelectronics for different applications
• Explores different materials and design techniques in the area of antennas and microelectronics
Table of Contents
1. Estimation of Diversity and MIMO Parameters of Multiple PIFA in the Presence of User’s Body
Hari Shankar Singh
2. Reversible Logic Design Using Quantum Dot Cellular Automata: Challenges and Future Aspects
Rupali Singh and Devendra Kumar Sharma
3. An Introduction to the New Era of Microelectronics Devices and Interconnects
4. Deep Convolutional Neural Network Framework for Classification and Feature Extraction
Shivkaran Ravidas and M. A. Ansari
5. Prospects of MMIC Antennas
Satya Sai Srikant, Saptarshi Gupta, and Atul Kumar Pandey
6. A 3-D Analytic Modeling of Threshold Voltages of FD-SOI MOSFET
Krishna Meel, Ram Gopal, and Deepak Bhatnagar
7. Fuzzy-Based Stratagem for Teleoperation of Robots in an Incoherent Environment
Sriparna Saha, Rimita Lahiri, and Amit Konar
8. Sensor Architecture, Coverage, and Connectivity: A Comprehensive Study
Priyadarshini et al.
9. Smart Antennas for Contemporary Wireless Communication Systems: Concepts, Challenges, and Performance
Garima Srivastava, Neeta Singh, and Sachin Kumar
10. Introduction to Metamaterials
Ragini Sharma, Vandana Niranjan, and Vibhav K Sachan
Devendra Kumar Sharma, PhD, is Professor and Dean of the SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Delhi-NCR Campus, Ghaziabad, India. Dr. Sharma has authored many papers in reputed journals and conferences. His research interests are in VLSI interconnects, electronic circuits, digital design, testing, and signal processing. Dr. Sharma has participated in many international and national conferences as session chair and as member of steering, advisory, and technical program committees.
Rohit Sharma, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at the SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Delhi–NCR Campus, Ghaziabad, India. He has published research papers in international and national journals and at professional conferences. He is an editorial board member and reviewer for several journals and has participated in professional conferences as session chair and on the steering, advisory, and international program committees.
Bhadra Pokharel, PhD, is affiliated with the Materials Science and Engineering Program and Department of Physics, Institute of Engineering, Tribhuvan University, India, working on two research projects: 1. Phase Transition Behaviour in Ferroelectric Ceramics, and 2. Nano-porous Activated Carbon.
Vinod Kumar, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering at SRMIST, Ghaziabad, India. Dr. Kumar has more than 21 years of experience in teaching, research, and industry and has authored many published papers. He has organized and participated in many international and national conferences as a member of the steering, advisory, or international program committees.
Raghvendra Kumar, PhD, is Associate Professor in the Computer Science and Engineering Department, Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology University, Gunupur, Odisha, India, and Director of the IT and Data Science Department, Vietnam Center of Research in Economics, Management, Environment, Hanoi. Dr. Kumar edits several book series, has published many research papers, has edited over 20 books, and has been active in many roles for professional conferences.