Alignment: A Provider’s Guide to Managing the Practice of Health Care uses the method of alignment with proven examples and strategies to help health care providers achieve and maintain optimum effectiveness through continuous enhancement. Focusing on defining information and using it to distinguish your company or practice from the competition, this book is designed to help you take a proactive and cooperative role in health care to benefit patients or your business. From Alignment: A Provider’s Guide to Managing the Practice of Health Care, you’ll receive proven solutions to current problems in order to deliver the best possible services to clients and patients.This book defines alignment as the shortest distance from initiation to successful completion of any desired activity. With this goal in mind, Alignment offers you dozens of recommendations, proven strategies, and examples that will improve your services, including:
- designing health care systems to meet patient needs and accreditations by stressing clear communication and keeping up with current medical technology
- developing a checklist that includes four-year goals, defining your capabilities, analyzing finances for cost-effectiveness, and deciding important features to attract new patients and satisfy customers
- improving service quality by evaluating satisfaction surveys and developing short-term and long-term health care packages that meet employees’individual needs
- ensuring customer satisfaction by asking patients about their expectations and their needs
- educating physicians on customer-oriented service and rewarding them for competence and caring
- reducing the time between the initial patient visit and when the final bill is paid to enhance revenue flow
Alignment is complete with graphs, tables, recommendations, objectives and solutions, examples, and a glossary to give you a thorough understanding of current concepts and ideas. Within Alignment: A Provider’s Guide to Managing the Practice of Health Care, you’ll discover innovative and proven techniques that will improve physician/administrator and physician/patient relationships to make your business effective and successful for you and your clients.