An Introduction to GameGuru
GameGuru is an entry-level engine designed to be easy to use as well as being extremely accessible for the user. This book gives users the information needed to access the full depth of features available in the program. Details on how to perform more complex tasks are not found easily anywhere else or in any of the GameGuru documentation. This book will cover all of the common topics including building levels, coding, AI and more.
- The only book the fully covers the GameGuru engine.
- Includes robust documentation to perform complex tasks that are not outlined anywhere else.
- Includes level building, coding, AI and more.
- Included are scripts and demo maps for readers to learn from.
- GameGuru is the ultimate start-to-finish guide
Licensing Information. Introduction: About 3D Games. About This Book. Game-Guru for Game Development. A Brief History of FPS Games. A Design Flow Document. Using Game-Guru. Building Your First Game. Adding Simple Functionality. Adding Effective Enemies. Advanced Lighting. LUA Code Introduction. 3D Math for Dummies. Intermediate LUA Code. Advanced AI. Rebuilding Your First Game. Building a Standalone. Testing Your Product. Optimization (And More Testing). Finishing Touches. Marketing, Selling and Licensure. Error Code Appendix. FPI/FPE File Definitions. Light Value Charts. Gunspec Settings. Glossary. Index.