Chapman and Hall/CRC
472 pages | 50 B/W Illus.
This new edition includes some key topics relating to the latest version of MS Office, including use of the ribbon, current Excel file types, Dashboard, and basic Sharepoint integration. It shows how to automate operations, such as curve fitting, sorting, filtering, and analyzing data from a variety of sources. The book allows users to analyze data and automate the preparation of custom reports and demonstrates how to assign Excel VBA code to the new "Ribbon" user interface.
2. Accessing Data in Excel: A VBA Macro Writers Perspective
3. Methods of Loading & Saving Data in Excel
4. Control and Manipulation of Worksheet Data
5. Utilizing Functions in Excel
6. Data Mining in Excel
7. Creating Custom Report Worksheets
8. Introduction to Microsoft Access
9. From Excel to Access and Back Again
10. Analyses Via External Applications
11. An Example ADA Application