The complete off-the-shelf resource for delivering the compulsory core units of the new BTEC Nationals.
Used alongside the students' text, 'BTEC Nationals - IT Practitioners', this pack offers a complete suite of lecturer support material and photocopiable handouts for the compulsory core units of the new BTEC National specifications, for National Awards, Certificates and Diplomas. The authors provide all the resources needed by a busy lecturer, as well as a bank of student-centred practical work and revision material, which will enable students to gain the skills, knowledge and understanding they require.
Officially endorsed by Edexcel, the pack is freely photocopiable within the purchasing institution, as well as supplied in its entirety on CD Rom, and will include:
* Worksheets to support and develop work in the students' book
* Planned projects which will enable students to display a wide range of skills
and use their own initiative
* Assessment materials
* Reference material for use as hand-outs
* Background on running the new HNC/HND courses
* Tutor's notes supporting activities in the students' book and resource pack
Introduction; Language & Communications; Computer Systems; Business Information Systems; Introduction to Software Development; Communications Technology; Systems Analysis and Design; Answers; Reference material; Mapping of Outcomes; Index