This book focusing on Metric fixed point theory is designed to provide an extensive understanding of the topic with the latest updates. It provides a good source of references, open questions and new approaches. While the book is principally addressed to graduate students, it is also intended to be useful to mathematicians, both pure and applied.
- Banach Fixed Point Theorem and Its Generalizations
- Metrical Common Fixed Points and Non-Commuting Type Mappings
- a - admissibility and Fixed Points
- Fixed Point Theory in Fuzzy Metric Spaces
- Fixed Point Theory in Soft Metric Spaces: The Rise and The Fall
- Best Proximity Point Theorems for Cyclic Contractions Mappings
- Applications of metric fixed point theory