Unmistakably original, utterly heartfelt, stranger than fiction, hotter than any off-the-rack gay fantasy!
Building on the success of his extraordinary debutthe critically acclaimed, #1 men’s interest bestseller A Night in the Barracksformer U.S. Marine Alex Buchman presents a spellbinding, startlingly unique collection of erotic memoirs by or about bad boys in the Armed Forces.
Buchman’s radical approach to an otherwise rigidly formulaic sub-genre: he does the legion of purportedly true confessions books with a military theme one better: the first-person narratives he has assembled actually are true.
Boldly defying the conventions of gay male one-handed reading, the unembellished chronicles Buchman brings us from the intensely homoerotic secret world of men in uniform are more erotically charged than any porn-by-numbers fantasy.
The theme of Barracks Bad Boys is trouble. All-too-true stories of criminally sexy soldiers and sailors in trouble, who cause trouble, or who just plain are trouble.
The unvarnished accounts of romance with baby-faced deserters bound for the brig make for riveting reading. Equally gripping is the disarmingly candid pillow talk of young military men whose trouble runs deeper than mere unauthorized absence or indecent acts.
Some of the surprises you’ll encounter in Barracks Bad Boys include:
- a straight, married soldier’s detailed description of his one and only sexual experience with another man
- a seasoned military chaser’s review of his all-time favorite sailor-hustlers
- a dazed gay studies author’s I should have known better journal documenting how young sailors half his age seduced him, gave him street drugs, and pressured him to videotape them performing lewd acts
- Editor Buchman’s own offbeat and powerful story of being taken by surprise by the sexual advance of a Marine sergeant who began rubbing Buchman’s chest and asking him if he felt an urge to be evil . . .
Barracks Bad Boys is compulsory reading for anyone interested in men in uniform; human sexuality in the military; and cutting-edge nonfiction literary erotica.
Table of Contents
- 1. Evil (Alex Buchman)
- 2. Barracks Bad Boys & Samurai Sally I: My Mormon Bad Boy (Dink Flamingo)
- 3. Smoking Guns (Dan Luckenbill)
- 4. Barracks Bad Boys & Samurai Sally II: America’s Most Wanted (Dink Flamingo)
- 5. The Trouble with Harry (Gayle Martin)
- 6. Barracks Bad Boys & Samurai Sally III: Kyle ’n Shooter (Dink Flamingo)
- 7. What Are Friends For? (A Straight Solder’s Story) (Scott Moraz)
- 8. And the Straight Shall Be Crooked (Steve Kokker)
- 9. Motorcycle Boy (Pete)
- 10. Under Officer (Brad)
- 11. On the Money (Maynard)
- 12. Trouble Loves Me (Steven Zeeland)
- 13. Navy Daze (Anonymous)
- About the Editor