• Provides remediation for students who are rusty in their basic computational skills.
• Helps break the cycle of failure leading to loss of self-confidence, which leads to more failure.
• Students study six clusters of computational skills necessary for success in statistics.
• With computational skills mastered, students can concentrate on more important course objectives.
• Humorous cartoons interspersed throughout the book help alleviate statistics anxiety.
Table of Contents
Pretest on Sections A Through F
Section A: Order of Operations
Exercise for Section A
Section B: Squares and Square Roots
Exercise for Section B
Section C: Negatives
Exercise for Section C
Section D: Decimals and Rounding
Exercise for Section D
Section E: Fractions
Exercise for Section E
Section F: Percentages
Exercise for Section F
Practice Posttest on Sections A Through F
Posttest on Sections A Through F
Answers to the Pretest
Answers to the Practice Posttest
To gain access to the instructor resources for this title, please visit the Instructor Resources Download Hub.
You will be prompted to fill out a registration form which will be verified by one of our sales reps.