This will be a comprehensive multi-contributed reference work, with the Editors being highly regarded alternative fuels experts from India and Switzerland. There will be a strong orientation toward production of biofuels covering such topics as biodiesel from renewable sources, biofuels from biomass, vegetable based feedstocks from biofuel production, global demand for biofuels and economic aspects of biofuel production.
- Book covers the latest advances in all product areas relative to biofuels.
- Discusses coverage of public opinion related to biofuels.
- Chapters will be authored by world class researchers and practitioners in various aspects of biofuels.
- Provides good comprehensive coverage of biofuels for algae.
- Presents extensive discussion of future prospects in biofuels.
An Overview of Biofuels. Production of Biofuels. Biofuels from Algae. Future Perspectives of Biofuels.
"It covers interesting perspectives of biofuels productions in addition to the technical aspects, such as history, conflicts, climate change etc."
— Mohammad J. Taherzadeh, University of Borås, Sweden