First published in 1997. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
"The author's extensive experience makes this an outstanding resource that provides the guided direction needed to give traumatized children the opportunity to find relief from the terrors of their trauma." -- William Steele, M.A., M.S.W., Director, Institute for Trauma and Loss in Children, Grosse Point Woods, Michigan
1. The Role of Art Therpay in Assessment and Treatment of Children from Violent Homes: An Overview
2. Working with Children from Violent Homes
3. Art Evaluation with Children from Violent Homes
4. bArt Intervention with Children from Violent Homes
5. Child Sexual Abuse
6. Developing Art Therapy Programs for Children from Violent Homes