International experts offer insights into rehabilitative work with the depressed elderly, including examples of successful treatment models, assessment and prevention techniques, as well as other helpful methods of alleviating depression in the institutionalized elderly.
Table of Contents
Contents Models for Treatment of Depression
- Occupational Therapy Assessment for Older Adults With Depression: Asking the Right Questions
- Mastery and Achievement: Guidelines Using Clinical Problem Solving With Depressed Elderly Clients
- An Expanded Community Role for Occupational Therapy: Preventing Depression
- Steps in the Progressive Treatment of Depression in the Elderly
- Treatment of Depression in Institutionalized Older Persons