Properties, Characterisation, and Applications
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after February 3, 2021
Composite Materials: Properties, Characterisation, and Applications provides an in-depth description of the synthesis, properties, and various characterisation techniques used for the study of composite materials.
- Covers applications and simulation tests of these advanced materials
- Presents real-world examples for demonstration
- Discusses surface, thermal, and electrical characterisation techniques
- Covers composites for use as sensors
Aimed at industry professionals and researchers, this book offers readers thorough knowledge of the fundamentals as well as advanced level techniques involved in composite material characterisation, development, and applications.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Composite Material. 2. Synthesis of Composite Material. 3. Properties of Composite Material. 4. Surface Characterisation Techniques. 5. Electrical Characterisation Techniques. 6. Thermal Characterisation Techniques. 7. Mechanical Characterisation Techniques. 8. Application of Composite Materials. 9. Composite Materials as Sensors. 10. Simulation Tests for Composites.
Dr. Amit Sachdeva is Associate Professor at Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar. Punjab, India. He has teaching experience of more than 7 years and his field of specialisation is Material Technology. Dr. Sachdeva has authored around 20 technical research papers in SCI, Scopus, indexed quality journals and National/International Conferences. Dr. Sachdeva is also editorial member of various scientific indexed journals and is lifetime member of IAENG and IFERP. Dr. Sachdeva has received Young Scientist Award from University of Malaya, at ICFPAM 2019. He has participated in around 15 international conferences and have also been part of organising committee in 6 international conferences. Dr. Sachdeva also coordinates all the FDPs along with academia-industry interface at Lovely Professional University.
Prof. (Dr.) Pramod Kumar Singh got Ph.D. degree from Banaras Hindu University, India and is currently working as a Professor at the Department of Physics, School of Basic Sciences and Research, at Sharda University. As a postdoctoral fellow, Dr. Singh has spent six years abroad visiting South Korea, Norway and Turkey. Dr. Singh has published more than 150 International Journals (since January 2020) and five book chapters. He is currently associated as an editorial board member of 5 International Journals. His area of research includes Polymer Electrolyte, Nanoporous materials for energy devices, Dye sensitized solar cell, and Supercapacitors.
Prof. Hee-Woo Rhee got his Ph.D. degree from the University of Connecticut, US, and is currently working as a Professor at the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at Sogang University in Seoul, Korea. Prof. Rhee has wide research experience and he is additionally appointed as the Director at Samsung Display Research Center in South Korea.
Prof. Rhee has published more than 250 International Journals (since January 2020) and twelve book chapters. He is currently associated as an editorial board member of many International Journals. His area of research includes Polymer Electrolyte, Nanoporous materials for energy devices, Dye sensitized solar cell, and Fuel Cell.