Computational Modeling and Data Analysis in COVID-19 Research
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after May 18, 2021
This book covers recent research on the COVID-19 pandemic. It includes the analysis, implementation, usage and proposed ideas and models with architecture to handle the COVID-19 outbreak. Using advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), techniques for data analysis, this book will be helpful to mitigate exposure and ensure public health. We know prevention is better than cure, so by using several ML techniques researchers can try to predict the disease in its early stage and develop more effective medications and treatments. Computational technologies in areas like AI, ML, Internet of Things (IoT), and drone technologies underlie a range of applications that can be developed and utilized for this purpose. Because in most cases there is no one solution to stop the spreading of pandemic diseases, the integration of several tools and tactics are needed. Many successful applications of AI, ML, IoT, and drone technologies already exist, including systems that analyze past data to predict and conclude some useful information for controlling the spread of COVID-19 infections using minimum resources. The AI and ML approach can be helpful to design different models to give a predictive solution for mitigating infection and preventing larger outbreaks.
Table of Contents
1. Machine Learning Implementations in COVID-19
Kabita Kumari, S.K. Pahuja and Sanjeev Kumar
2. Analysis of COVID-19 Data using Consensus Clustering Technique
Arko Banerjee, Sunandana Mukherjee, Chhabi Rani Panigrahi, Bibudhendu Pati, and Rajib Mall
3. MoBMGAN: Modified GAN based Transfer learning for automatic detection of COVID-19 cases using Chest X-ray Images
Rajashree Nayak and Bunil Ku. Balabantaray
4. Application and Progress of Drone Technology in the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Comprehensive Review
Vasundhara Saraf, Lipsita Senapati, and Tripti Swarnkar
5. Smart war on COVID-19 and global pandemics: Integrated AI and Blockchain ecosystem
Anil D Pathak, Debasis Saran, Sibani Mishra, Madapathi Hitesh, Sivaiah Bathula, and Kisor K Sahu
6. Machine Learning Based Text Mining in Social Media for COVID-19
Tajinder Singh and Madhu Kumari
7. Containing the Spread of COVID-19 with IoT: A Visual Tracing Approach
Pallav Kumar Deb , Sudip Misra , Anandarup Mukherjee, and Aritra Bandopadhyay
8. Crowd-sourced Centralized Thermal Imaging for Isolation and Quarantine
Sudershan Kumar, Prabuddha Sinha, and Sujata Pal
9. Block Chain Technology for Limiting the Impact of Pandemic: Challenges and Prospects
Suchismita Swain, Oyekola Peter, Ramasamy Adimuthu, and Kamalakanta Muduli
10. A Study on Mathematical and computational Models in the context of Covid19
11. A Detailed Study on AI Based Diagnosis of Novel Corona Virus from Radiograph Images
Malaya Kumar Nath and Aniruddha Kanhe
12. Data Analytics for COVID-19
Dr. Chhabi Rani Panigrahi is Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Rama Devi Women's University, Bhubaneswar, India.
Dr. Bibudhendu Pati is Associate Professor and Head in the Department of Computer Science at Rama Devi Women's University, Bhubaneswar, India.
Dr. Mamata Rath is Assistant Professor in School of Management (Information Technology) at Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar, India.
Prof. Rajkumar Buyya is a Redmond Barry Distinguished Professor and Director of the Cloud Computing and Distributed Systems (CLOUDS) Laboratory at the University of Melbourne, Australia.