Consumer Satisfaction in Medical Practice will equip physicians and other decision makers in health care with the necessary tools to meet the growing demand for customers’satisfaction in medical practices. Addressing the deliverance of accurate and affective medical services, this intelligent guide provides you with proven techniques in order to provide competitive prices, convenience, accessibility, and quality outcomes to customers. Consumer Satisfaction in Medical Practice turns the delivery of health care toward the patient. Each recommendation will enable you to provide long-term and cost-effective benefits for customers and your company. Exposing common myths about medical practice, this knowledgeable book offers you a patient’s perspective on the services they need and request to help you offer your customers the appropriate services. From Consumer Satisfaction in Medical Practice, you will be able to give customers the medical services they want with the help of proven methods and suggestions which include:
- remembering that office budgets, profits for practitioners, and financial strengths of progressive hospitals and physician service organizations exist to help offer better health services to customers
- creating a consumers’bill of rights that ensures patients that they are receiving the best possible care for their money, that every patient has a right to their own medical information, and that every patient has a right to express grievances
- sending out newsletters and announcements of staff changes and changes to office hours to improve physician services to patients
- incorporating consumer satisfaction in employee and physician performance evaluations and setting standards for consumer satisfaction
- measuring physician staff and employee satisfaction along with that of the patient and payer to improve provider conditions and consumer satisfaction
- increasing physician satisfaction by recognition through awards and an incentive systemFeaturing several charts, tables, and suggestion boxes, this guide contains effective steps that you can institute in order to offer excellent care to your customers. Consumer Satisfaction in Medical Practice allows you to expand and improve customer satisfaction for the benefit of your customers and your business.