Routledge Lawcards are your complete, pocket-sized guides to key examinable areas of the undergraduate law curriculum and the CPE/GDL. Their concise text, user-friendly layout and compact format make them an ideal revision aid. Helping you to identify, understand and commit to memory the salient points of each area of the law, shouldn’t you make Routledge Lawcards your essential revision companions?
Fully updated and revised with all the most important recent legal developments, Routledge Lawcards are packed with features:
- Revision checklists help you to consolidate the key issues within each topic
- Colour coded highlighting really makes cases and legislation stand out
- Full tables of cases and legislation make for easy reference
- Boxed case notes pick out the cases that are most likely to come up in exams
- Diagrams and flowcharts clarify and condense complex and important topics
'...an excellent starting point for any enthusiastic reviser. The books are concise and get right down to the nitty-gritty of each topic.' - Lex Magazine
Routledge Lawcards are supported by a Companion Website offering:
- Flashcard glossaries allowing you to test your understanding of key terms and definitions
- Multiple Choice Questions to test and consolidate your revision of each chapter
- Advice and tips to help you better plan your revision and prepare for your exams
Titles in the Series: Commercial Law; Company Law; Constitutional Law; Contract Law; Criminal Law; Employment Law; English Legal System; European Union Law; Evidence; Equity and Trusts; Family Law; Human Rights; Intellectual Property Law; Jurisprudence; Land Law; Tort Law
Table of Contents
Agreement. Consideration. Contents of a Contract. Exemption (Exclusion or Limitation) Clauses. Vitiating Elements which Render a Contract Voidable. Mistake. Illegality and Capacity. Discharge. Remedies for Breach of Contract and Restitution. Privity of Contract. Putting it into Practice
Tracey Harrison is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the University of Wolverhampton.
“This is an excellent series, which hits the target at a remarkable number of levels. The clarity of its reference points makes it ideal for students new to undergraduate study, while at the same time being the perfect ‘refresher’ book for students about to start on professional courses. More than that, the series is great as a ‘starter pack’ for non-specialist students covering elements of law as part of their wider studies, and invaluable for teaching international students studying the English common law from abroad.”
FIONA E.C. KING
LAW LECTURER (for almost 30 years in Universities & Business Schools in the UK and Europe)
“What a relief! A book I can understand quickly.. I’ll be using these this year”
SECOND YEAR UNDERGRADUATE
"an excellent starting point for any enthusiastic reviser. The books are concise and get right down to the nitty-gritty of each topic."