Convergence of Blockchain, AI and IoT
A Digital Platform
- Available for pre-order on June 5, 2023. Item will ship after June 26, 2023
Prices & shipping based on shipping country
Convergence of Blockchain, AI and IoT: A Digital Platform discusses the convergence of three powerful technologies that play into the digital revolution and blur the lines between biological, digital, and physical objects. This book covers novel algorithms, solutions for addressing issues in applications, security, authentication, and privacy.
- Discusses innovative technological upgradation and significant challenges in the current era
- Gives an overview of clinical scientific research that enables smart diagnosis through artificial intelligence
- Provides an insight into how disruptive technology enabled with the self-running devices and protection mechanism is involved in an augmented reality with blockchain mechanism
- Talks about neural science being capable of enhancing deep brain waves to predict an overall improvement in human thoughts and behaviours
- Covers the digital currency mechanism in detail
- Enhances the knowledge of the readers about smart contract and ledger mechanism with artificial intelligence and blockchain mechanism
- Targeted audiences range from those interested in the technical revolution of blockchain, big data and the Internet of Things, to research scholars and the professional market.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction. 2. Basic Fundamentals of IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Block Chain. 3. Artificial Intelligence Enabling IoT Optimization. 4. Transformation of Artificial Intelligence towards Block Chain. 5. Disruptive Technological Aspect of IoT towards Block Chain. 6. Future Enhancements and Application of IoT, AI and Block Chain. 7. Revolution of Digital World by Strategic Technology Trends. 8. Conclusion.
Dr. B. Balamurugan completed his Ph.D at VIT University, Vellore and currently working as a Professor in Galgotias University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. He has 15 years of teaching experience in the field of computer science. His area of interest lies in the field of Internet of Things, Big data, Networking. He has published more than 100 international journals papers and contributed book chapters.
Dr. T. Poongodi is working as an Associate Professor, in the School of Computing Science and Engineering, Galgotias University, Delhi - NCR, India. She has completed Ph. D in Information Technology (Information and Communication Engineering) from Anna University, Tamil Nadu, India. Her area of research interests includes Big data, Wireless ad-hoc network, Internet of Things, Network Security and Blockchain Technology. She has published more than 50 papers in various international journals, National/International Conferences, and book chapters in Springer, Elsevier, Wiley, De-Gruyter, CRC Press, IGI global, and edited books in CRC, IET, Wiley, Springer, Apple Academic Press.
Mr. Manu M R is currently working as a Faculty in Ministry of Education, Abudabi, UAE. He worked as an Assistant Professor, in School of Computing Science and Engineering, Galgotias University, NCR Delhi, India. He has completed ME in Computer Science and Engineering from Anna University Taramani Campus, Tamil Nadu, India and currently pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering from Galgotias University NCR Delhi, India. His area of Interest is Big Data, Networks and Network security. He has undergone different research projects in networks specialization and published 20 papers in various international and national journals and published 4 Patent in the field of Artificial intelligence and Block chain . He is currently writing Monograph and book chapters in CRC Press, Springer, Elsevier publishers.
Mr. Karthikeyan S is currently working as an Assistant professor in Department of Computer Science & Engineering (Specialization) School of Engineering & Technology, Jain University, He worked as an Assistant Professor, in School of Computing Science and Engineering, Galgotias University, NCR Delhi, India. He has completed ME in Computer Science and Engineering from Anna University, Tamil Nadu, India and currently pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering from Galgotias UniversityNCR Delhi, India. His area of Interest is Cloud computing, IoT Security. He has undergone different research projects in and published book chapter and papers in various international journals and chapter. He is currently writing Monograph and book chapters in CRC Press, Springer, Elsevier publishers.
Mr.Yogesh Sharma is working as an Assistant Professor, in department of Computer Science and Engineering in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Delhi, India. He has completed ME in Computer Technology and Application, from Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering), Delhi, India and currently pursuing Ph. D in Computer Science and Engineering from Galgotias University NCR Delhi, India. His Interest lies in the field of Big Data, Data mining and Network security, Blockchain. He has published 10 papers in various international and national journals (Scopus index). He has also published 2 patents in the are of digital modulation and blockchain.