Maximize Your Profits with Innovative Cost Reduction Techniques!
The Cost Half approach does not rely on gradual improvement activities. Rather, it is a radical, "greedy" approach that focuses on developing three interrelated strengths to ensure stable business results. That is, Cost Half puts you on the road to increasing market development strength, improving competitive quality, and maintaining competitive cost.
The techniques in Cost Half: The Method for Radical Cost Reduction are designed to help meet target costs and create a sustainable cost management system for strong business capability.
- Identification of the telltale signs of a company in need of a Cost Half program
- Practical techniques for changing cost-generating sources and locations
- Step by step guide for the implementation of Cost Half in your company
- Cost Half benchmarking activities
- A case study demonstrating a successful Cost Half project
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Case Study of a Cost Half Project
Chapter 2: Telltale Signs that A Company Needs a Cost Half Program
Chapter 3: The Cost Half Program - A Way to Revolutionize Cost Competitiveness
Chapter 4: Understanding the Cost Half Promotion System and Techniques
Chapter 5: Cost Half Technique 1: Changing Preconditions and Limitations
Chapter 6: Cost Half Technique 2: Changes in Structures
Chapter 7: Cost Half Techniques 3-5: Changes in Logic, Process Changes, and Activity Changes
Chapter 8: Cost Half Deployment
Chapter 9: Cost Half Benchmarks