Critical Heidegger brings together a selection of the best work on Martin Heidegger from a number of key commentators working in Europe. These new and classic essays, for the most part translated from German and French originals, are an essential guide to the current European reception of Heidegger and make available essays that have had considerable impact on English-language Heidegger studies.
Essays in this collection:
* Marlene Zarader, `The mirror with the triple reflection'
* Franco Volpi, `Dasein and Praxis: Aristotle'
* Jean-Luc Marion, `Heidegger on Descartes'
* Christopher Macann, `Heidegger's Kant Interpretation'
* Michel Haar, `Critical Remarks on the Heideggerian Reading of Nietzsche'
* Maria Villela-Petit, `Heidegger's Conception of Space'
* Francoise Dastur, `The ekstatico-horizontal constitution of temporality'
* F-W von Herrmann, `Way and Method in Philosophy'
* Samuel Ijsseling, `The End of Philosophy as the Commencement of Thinking'
* Otto Poggler, `Does the saving power also grow? Heidegger's last paths'
* Ernst Tugendhat, `Heidegger's Idea of Truth'
* Karl-Otto Apel, `Wittgenstein and Heidegger'