Cyber-Physical Systems: A Comprehensive Guide explores the complete sys-tem perspective, underlying theories, modelling, and the applications of Cyber Physical Systems (CPS). It aims to cover all topics ranging from discussion of ru-diments of the system, efficient management, to recent research challenges and issues. Editors aim to present the book in a self-sufficient manner and to achieve this, the book has been edited to include all the aspects of CPS. The book fo-cuses on the concept map of CPS including latest technological interventions; issues, challenges, and the integration of CPS with IoT & Big Data Analytics. This aims to bring together unique contributions on cyber-physical systems research and education with applications in industrial, agriculture, and medical domains. The main aim of the book is to provide a roadmap to the latest advancements to provide optimal solutions in the field of CPS.
• Coverage of rudiments of the subject
• Discussion of recent advancements in the associated field
• Considers an audience of diverse domains
• Suitable for students (both UG and PG level) and researchers in the field of CPS
This book aims to present the emergence of Cyber Physical Systems in response to revolutionary advancements in IoT. While discussing the associated challenges, it also endeavors to devise efficient models which are competent to address these challenges. This book aims to cater to researchers and academicians working in the related field of CPS.
Table of Contents
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Physical System by R. Sharma, N. Sharma
- Enhancement of Healthcare Sector and Medical Cyber-Physical System with the help of Blockchain Technology by A. Deshwal, S. Miglani
- Applications of Cyber Physical Systems for Industry 4.0: A comprehensive Review by Dr. Kirti Wanjale, Dr. Monika Mangla, Dr. A.V. Chitre
- A Theoretical Framework for Deep Neural Networks over CPS : Vision, Application, Challenges by Azra Nazir, Roohie Naaz Mir, Shaima Qureshi
- Hybrid Model for Software Fault Prediction by Sourabh Yadav, Pradeep Tomar, Vibha Nehra, Nonita Sharma
- I-ACTIVE: A Low-Cost Efficient End-to-end Cyber-Physical System for Ubiquitous Real-time Human Activity Recognition by Soumen Moulik, Amrit Raj, Arun Kumar Verma
- Efficient Compression Algorithms for bandwidth and memory constrained Cyber-Physical Systems by Mohd Rafi Lone and Najeeb-ud-Din Hakim
- Novel Encryption Framework: HEA for IoT and Fog Network Data Transmission by Sameer Farooq, Priyanka Chawla
- Security Issues & Challenges for Cyber Physical System by Tanya Garg, Surbhi Khullar, Dr. Gurjinder Kaur
- Security Vulnerabilities of Cyber-Physical Systems: Autonomous Vehicles Perspective by Faisal Rasheed Lone, Harsh Kumar Verma, Krishna Pal Sharma
- Employment of Cyber Physical System towards Smart Healthcare Assistance by Shubham Joshi , Radha Krishna Rambola, Nonita Sharma, Monika Mangla
- A Roadmap towards Industrial Transformation using Cyber Physical System by Shubham Joshi, Kamal Mehta, Nonita Sharma, Monika Mangla
- UAV based cyber-physical systems: concepts, applications and issues by Vikramjit Singh, Krishna Pal Sharma, Harsh K Verma
- An AI-Based Cyber-Physical System for 21st Century Based Intelligent Healthcare by Tawseef Ayoub Shaikh, Tabasum Rasool, Younis Ahmed Malla, Shabir Sofi
- A Comparative Analysis on Implementation Framework for Masked Face Detection by Pranjali Singh, Amitesh Garg, Amritpal Singh
Dr. Nonita Sharma is working as Assistant Professor, National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar. She has more than 10 years of teaching experience. Her major area of interest includes data mining, bioinformatics, time series forecasting and wireless sensor networks She has published several papers in the International/National Journals/Conferences and book chapters. She received best paper award for her research paper in Mid-Term Symposium organized by CSIR, Chandigarh. She has authored a book titled- "XGBoost- The Extreme Gradient Boosting for Mining Applications".
Prof. Lalit Kumar Awasthi is currently heading Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar as Director. An academician par excellence, He has more than 30 years of teaching experience. His areas of research are mobile distributed systems, cloud computing, network security, and wireless sensor network. He has published several research papers in peer reviewed journals. He is senior member, IEEE and has received the best Faculty Award in view of recognition of contributions, achievements, and excellence in Computer Science & Engineering in NIT Hamirpur. He is the reviewer of many peer reviewed journals and contributed to academic research in terms of projects, papers, and patents.
Dr. Monika Mangla, received her Ph.D. from Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Punjab, in the year 2019. Currently, she is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering at Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering (LTCoE), Navi Mumbai. Her interest areas include IoT, Cloud Computing, Algorithms and optimization, Location Modelling and Machine Learning. She has guided many projects at UG and PG level. She has published several research papers and book chapters (SCI and Scopus Indexed) with reputed publishers. She is also editor of a book on the topic of Internet of Things to be published by Apple Academic Press, CRC Press, Apple Academic Press. She has also been associated with several SCI indexed journals like TUBITAK, IMDS etc. as reviewer. She has been associated with several reputed conference as a Session chair. She has also qualified the UGC-NET for Computer Science in July 2018. She has two patents applied to her credit. She is life member of CSI and IETE.
Dr. Krishna Pal Sharma is an Assistant Professor at Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar Punjab India. He received his B.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow in 2005, M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Graphic Era University, Dehradun (UK), India in 2010 and PhD from National Institute of Technology Hamirpur HP India 2016 respectively. His research interest includes computer networks, Wireless Sensor Ad hoc Networks and Internet of Things. He has published many papers in international journals and conferences.
Dr. Rohit Kumar is currently a Postdoctoral Researcher at University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA. Prior to this, he completed his Ph.D. from National Institute of Technology Delhi, India. He was also the visiting researcher at National Chiao Tong University, Taiwan, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi. He has published several articles in reputed journals which includes IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, IEEE Systems Journal, IEEE Communication Letter, IEEE Wireless Communication Letter, etc. He is also an active reviewer of IEEE Systems Journal, IEEE IoT journals. He has been awarded Best Graduate Forum Presenter Award in 11th International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS 2019), Bangalore, India and Best Lightening Talk Award in 20th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN 2019) as Doctoral Symposium paper, IISC Bangalore, India. His research interests include dynamic spectrum access, reinforcement learning for cognitive radio and IoT Networks, Distributed Computing and Block chain.