Deep Learning in Biomedical and Health Informatics
Current Applications and Possibilities
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after August 20, 2021
This book provides a proficient guide on the relationship between AI and healthcare and how AI is changing all aspects of the health care industry. It also covers how deep learning will help in diagnosis and prediction of disease spread. The editors present a comprehensive review of research, applying deep learning in health informatics, in the fields of medical imaging, electronic health records, genomics, sensing, and also highlights various challenges in applying the deep learning in health care. The Book also includes applications and case studies across all areas of AI in healthcare data. The editors also aim to provide new theories, techniques, developments and applications of deep learning and to solve emerging problems in health care and domain. This book is intended for computer scientists, biomedical engineers, and health care professionals researching and developing deep learning techniques.
Table of Contents
1. Foundations of Deep Learning and it’s Applications to Health Informatics
Syed Saba Raoof, M A Jabbar, Sanju Tiwari
2. Deep Knowledge Mining of Complete HIV Genome Sequences in Selected African Cohorts
Moses E. Ekpenyong
3. Review of Machine Learning Approach for Drug development Process
4. A Detailed Comparison of Deep Neural Networks for Diagnosis of COVID-19
5. Detection of Lung Disease with Convolutional Neural Networks
6. Deep Learning Methods For Diagnosis Of Covid-19 Using Radiology Images And Genome Sequences: Challenges And Limitations
7. Applications of life time modeling with competing risk in Biomedical Sciences
8. PeNLP Parser: An Extraction and Visualization Tool for Precise Maternal, Neonatal and Child Healthcare Geo-locations from Unstructured Data
Patience Usoro Usip
9. Recent Trends in Deep learning, challenges and opportunities
S. Kannadhasan, R. Nagarajan, M. Shanmuganantham
Dr. M. A. JABBAR is a Professor and Head of the Department AI&ML, Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Dr Ajith Abraham is the Chair of IEEE Systems Man and Cybernetics Society Technical Committee on Soft Computing and a Distinguished Lecturer of IEEE Computer Society representing Europe (2011-2013).
Dr. Onur Dogan is an assistant professor at Izmir Bakircay University.
Dr Ana Madureira has a PhD degree in Production and Systems from University of Minho, Portugal.
Dr. Sanju Tiwari is a Senior Researcher at Universidad Autonoma de Tamaulipas, Mexico.