Deployment of Rare Earth Materials in Microware Devices, RF Transmitters, and Laser Systems
Deployment of Rare Earth Materials in Microware Devices, RF Transmitters, and Laser Systems describes the deployment of rare earth materials that offer significant improvement in the RF performance, reliability, weight, and size of microwave devices, RF transmitters, and laser systems. RF components, microware transmitters, laser systems, and special timing devices are described, with an emphasis on improvement in the performance parameters.
1. Properties and Applications of Rare Earth Oxides, Alloys, and Compounds
2. Deployment of Rare Earth Material in the Reactor for Electrical Power Generation
3. Rare Earth Materials Best Suited for RF and EO Devices and Systems
4. Solid State RF, EO, and Millimeter Devices Incorporating Rare Earth Materials
5. Use of Rare Earth Materials in Ultra-Broadband Microwave and mm-Wave Receivers
6. Use of Rare Earth Materials in mm-Wave Microwave Systems and Sensors