Design of Intelligent Applications using Machine Learning and Deep Learning Techniques
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after August 16, 2021
Machine learning and deep learning algorithms are an invaluable resource for Industry 4.0 and allied areas and considered as a future of computing. A subfield called Neural Networks, to recognize and understand patterns in data, helping a machine carry out tasks in a manner similar to humans. The intelligent models developed using ML and DL are effectively designed and are fully investigated bringing in practical applications in many fields such as health care, agriculture, security and many others. These algorithms only be successfully applied in context of data computing and analysis. Today, machine learning and deep learning has brought potential development in detection and prediction.
This technological development has brought a revolution in these domains with the advent of Industry 4.0. Apart from these domains, machine learning and deep learning are found useful in analysing social behaviour of human. These models stand at their best against different network attacks. With the advancements in the amount and type of data available for use, it became necessary to build a means to process the data and that is where Deep Neural Networks prove their importance. These networks are capable of handling a large amount of data having a background in finance, documents as well as images to name a few. These domain is also addressed in this book. The book also exploit key applications in Industry 4.0 including:
· Fundamental Models, Issues, Challenges in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
· Comprehensive Analysis and Probabilistic Approach for Machine Learning and Deep Learning
· Various Applications in Healthcare predictions viz. Mental Health, Cancer, Thyroid disease, Lifestyle disease, cardiac arrhythmia etc.
· Industry 4.0 Applications viz. Facial Recognition, Feather classification, Water Stress Prediction, Deforestation Control, Tourism, Social Networking etc.
· Security Aspects of Industry 4.0 Applications suggesting remedial actions against possible attacks and prediction of risk associated.
- Information presented in an accessible way for students, researchers and citizen scientists, business innovators and entrepreneurs, sustainable assessment and management professionals.
This book equips readers with the knowledge to data analytics, machine learning and deep learning techniques for applications defined under the umbrella of Industry 4.0. The book offers comprehensive coverage, promising ideas and outstanding research contribution supporting further development of machine leaning and deep learning approaches applying intelligence in various applications including:
Table of Contents
1. Data Acquisition and Preparation for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications
Kallol Bosu Roy Choudhuri, Ramchandra Mangrulkar
2. Fundamental Models in Machine Learning and Deep Learning
Tatwadarshi P. Nagarhalli, Ashwini M. Save, Narendra M. Shekokar
3. Research aspects of Machine Learning: Issues, Challenges and Future Scope
Reena Thakur, Mayur Tembhurney, Dr. Dheeraj Rane
4. Comprehensive Analysis of Dimensionality Reduction Techniques for Machine Learning Applications
Archana Mire, Vinayak Elangovan, Bharti Dhote
5. Application of Deep Learning in Counting WBCs, RBCs And Blood Platelets Using Faster Region Convolutional Neural Network
Nirav Jain, Shail Shah, Ramchandra Mangrulkar, Pankaj Sonawane
6. Application of Neural Network and Machine Learning in Mental Health Diagnosis
Aniruddha Das, Enakshie Prasad, Sindhu Nair
7. Application of Machine Learning in Cardiac Arrhythmia
Gresha S Bhatia, Shefali Athavale, Yogita Bhatia, Tanya Mohanani, Akanksha Mittal
8. Advances in Machine Learning and Deep learning Approaches for Mammographic Breast Density Measurement for Breast Cancer Risk Prediction: An overview
Shivaji D Pawar, Kamal Kr Sharma, Suhas G Sapate
9. Applications of Machine Learning in Psychology, Lifestyle Diseases and Space Occupying Lesions
Ruhina Karani, Dharmik Patel, Akshay Chudasama, Dharmil Chhadva, Gaurang Oza
10. Application of Machine Learning and Deep learning for Thyroid Disease Prediction
Aditi Vora, Ramchandra Mangrulkar, Narendra Shekokar, Meera Narvekar
11. Application of Machine Learning in Fakey News Detection
Smita Vinit Bhoir, Jyoti umesh Kundale, Smita Dinesh Bharne
12. Authentication of broadcast news on social media using Machine Learning
Smita Sanjay Ambarkar, Narendra Shekokar, Monika Mangla, Rakhi Akhare
13. Applications of Deep Learning in Facial Recognition
Jimit Gandhi, Aditya Jeswani, Fenil Doshi, Parth Doshi, Ramchandra Mangrulkar
14. Application of Deep Learning in Deforestation Control & Prediction of forest fire calamities
Muskan Goenka, Ramchandra Mangrulkar
15. Applications of Convolutional Neural Network in Feather Classifications
Keval Nagda, Anirudh Mukherjee, Milind Shah, Pratik Kanani
16. Applications of Deep Learning coupled with Thermal Imaging in Detecting Water Stress in plants
Saiqa Khan, Meera Narvekar, Anam Khan, Aqdus Charolia, Mushrifah Hasan
17. Machine Learning Techniques to classify Breast Cancer
Drashti Shah, Ramchandra Mangrulkar
18. Application of Deep Learning in Cartography using UNET and GAN
Deep Gandhi, Govind Thakur, Pranit Bari, Khushali Deulkar
19. Evaluation of Intrusion Detection System With Rule Based Technique To Detect Malicious Web Spider Using Machine Learning.
Nilambari G. Narkar, Narendra Shekokar
20. Application of Machine Learning to Improve Tourism Industry
Krutibash Nayak, Saroj Kumar Panigrahy
21. Training Agents to Play 2D Games using Reinforcement Learning
Harshil Jhaveri, Nishay Madhani, Narendra Shekokar
22. Analysis of the Effectiveness of the Non-vaccine countermeasures taken by the Indian Government against Covid-19 and Forecasting using Machine learning and Deep learning.
Akash Shah, Romil Shah, Manan Gandhi, Rashmil Panchani, Govind Thakur, Kriti Srivastava
23. Application of Deep Learning in Video Question Answering System
Mansi Pandya, Arnav Parekhji, Aniket Shahane, Palak Chavan, Ramchandra Mangrulkar
24. Implementation and analysis of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms
Samip Kalyani, Neel Vasani, Ramchandra Mangrulkar
25. Comprehensive Study of Failed & Semi-Failed Machine Learning Applications Using a Novel 3C Approach
Neel Patel, Prem Bhajaj, Pratik Panchal, Tanmai Prabhune, Pankaj Sonawane, Ramchandra Mangrulkar
Dr. Ramchandra Mangrulkar have received his PhD in Computer Science and Engineering from SGBAU Amravati in 2016 and currently he is working as an Associate Professor at the department of Computing Engineering at DJSCE Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Prior to this, he was working Associate Professor and Head, department of Computer Engineering, Bapurao Deshmukh College of Engineering Sevagram. Maharashtra, India. Dr. Ramchandra Mangrulkar has published significant number of papers and book chapters in the field related journals and conferences and have also participated as a session chair in various conferences and conducted various workshops on Network Simulator and LaTeX. He also received certification of appreciation from DIG Special Crime Branch Pune and Supretendant of Police and broadcasting media gives wide publicity for the project work guided by him on the topic “Face Recognition System”. He also received 3.5 lakhs grant under Research Promotion Scheme of AICTE for the project “Secured Energy Efficient Routing Protocol for Delay Tolerant Hybrid Network”. He is active member of Board of Studies in various universities and autonomous institute in India.
Dr. Antonis Michalas have received his PhD in Network Security from Aalborg University, Denmark and currently he is working as an Assistant Professor at the department of computing Science at Tampere University of Technology, faculty of Computing and Electrical Engineering. Prior to this, he was working as an Assistant Professor in Cyber Security at the University of Westminster, London. Earlier, he was working as a postdoctoral researcher at the Security Lab at the Swedish Institute of Computer Science in Stockholm, Sweden. As a postdoctoral researcher at the SCE Labs, he was actively involved in National and European research projects. Dr. Antonis has published significant number of papers in the field related journals and conferences and have also participated as a speaker in various conferences and workshops. His research interest includes private and Secure e-voting system, reputation systems, privacy in decentralized environments, cloud computing, trusted computing and privacy preserving protocols in participatory sensing applications.
Dr. Narendra Shekokar has received his PhD in Engineering (Network Security) from NMIMS University, Mumbai and he is working as a Professor and Head of dept. of Computer Engineering at SVKM’s Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai (Autonomous college affiliated to University of Mumbai). He was a member of Board of Studies at University of Mumbai for more than 5 years and he has also been a member of various committees at University of Mumbai. His total teaching experience is 23years. Dr. Narendra Shekokar is PhD guide for 8 research fellows and more than 25 students at Post Graduation level. He has presented more than 65 papers at International & National conferences and has also published more than 25 research papers in renowned journals. He has received the Minor Research Grant twice from University of Mumbai for his research projects. He has delivered expert talk and chaired a session at numerous events and conferences.
Dr. Meera Narvekar is currently the Head of Department of Computer Engineering at D.J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai (Autonomous college affiliated to University of Mumbai). She is a member of Board of Studies at University of Mumbai. She was nominated as a Senate member of the University of Mumbai in 2008. She has a total experience of 20 years in teaching. Dr. Meera has obtained her Ph.D in Computer Science and Technology from SNDT University, Mumbai in the area of Mobile Computing. Her thesis work was on Optimization of data delivery in Mobile Networks. She has published around 50 papers in various international and national journals and conferences. She is currently guiding projects with applications in agriculture, which has also received grant from University of Mumbai. She has delivered talks in various conferences and workshops. She is also in reviewer list and has been session chair of many conferences.
Dr. Pallavi Chavan has received her PhD in Computer Science and Engineering from RTM Nagpur University and he is working as Associate Professor in Information Technology Department, RAIT Nerul, Navi Mumbai, India. Prior to this, she was working Assistant Professor and department of Computer Engineering, Bapurao Deshmukh College of Engineering Sevagram. Maharashtra, India. Her area of research is visual cryptography and secret sharing. She also interestingly works with image processing and soft computing. She is the recipient of UGC Workshop Grant two time for conduction of national level workshops. She is also a recipient of CSIR seminar grant for conduction of national level seminars. Her subjects of interest Are Theory of Computation, Database Management System and Artificial Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic. She is the follower of spiritual approach of Bramhakumaris For Rajyoga Meditation.