Disputes and International Projects
- This format is currently out of stock.
This unique book focuses on a number of issues to do with contractual disputes – avoidance and resolution – within projects, and provides this in an international context. All disputes cost money and time, without adding value to the project and some disputes appear to be unavoidable. Disputes can however be managed so as to reduce the negative impact that they have and some can even be avoided by adopting appropriate practices in a timely manner.
This book covers;
- Dispute avoidance practices and non-adversarial projects, as well as issues of trust, goodwill and cooperation.
- A framework for negotiation, and a range of alternative methods of dispute resolution.
- Case studies, involving single and multiple cultures.
Table of Contents
About the author
- Dispute avoidance practices and non-adversal projects
- Trust, goodwill and cooperation
- Formal cooperation
- Negotiation – Case studies I
- Negotiation – Case studies II
- Methods of dispute resolution
- Disputes and verbal contracts
- Disputes – Case studies I
- Disputes – Case studies II
References and bibliography;