Dubai - The Epicenter of Modern Innovation A Guide to Implementing Innovation Strategies
International and global in nature, Dubai - The Epicenter of Modern Innovation: A Guide to Implementing Innovation Strategies provides a roadmap for the successful implementation of innovation for companies and businesses currently working in the Middle East, the UAE, and more specifically, Dubai. The discussion focuses on implementing sustained innovation success within several industry segments, while identifying past, current, and future innovation-related successes that are leading to Dubai's rise as the epicenter of innovation in the Middle East and most notably, the world. The authors share key innovation leadership philosophies from Sheikh Mohammed bin Al Maktoum, recognized business leaders, and the highest levels in the UAE.
- Features key leadership and innovation insights relative from the highest levels of government, including Sheikh Mohammed bin Al Maktoum and multiple UAE ministry officials.
- Focuses on the United Arab Emirates (UAE), most specifically, Dubai and the Nation’s preparation for hosting World Expo 2020.
- Contains numerous examples of past, present, and future innovations in Dubai.
- Provides an easy to implement innovation process management methodology, which has been tested to work in various businesses and organizations.
- Authored by individuals who have 'on the ground' experience living and working with the chief architects of Dubai's innovation vision and strategy.
This book will attempt to take the reader through the construct of this new innovative revolution, particularly in Dubai, and provide a bird’s-eye view of how it came about. Most notably, the discussion will walk the reader through key milestones instrumental to Dubai’s success—such as the present and past leadership, culture, strategy, and strategic vision. In addition, the discussion will present an industry agnostic, agile and progressive approach to building and leading successful innovation teams through to a successful project out-come and the attributes of good innovation leadership.
Preface. Introduction. The Geopolitical Environment of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. Dubai's Innovation Culture and Strategy. Innovation in Government. Innovation in the Private Sector. Innovation and Leadership. Building a Leading and Successful Innovation Team. Introduction to the N2OVATE™ System. Innovation Training Opportunities and Certification Process - Innovation Processes and Solutions. A Final Word: Dubai Inspiring a Culture of Transformational and Sustainable Innovation.