- This product is currently out of stock.
Prices & shipping based on shipping country
This fully revised and updated second edition of Emergency Cardiology offers highly practical advice on the diagnosis and management of acute cardiac conditions. Throughout the book the authors employ an evidence-based approach to clinical practice, and provide detailed guidance for day-to-day practice in a wider variety of settings - from the emergency department to intensive care and the cardiac ward.
- Provides essential advice for the rapid diagnosis and management of cardiac emergencies - both common and more rare.
- Includes evidence-based guidelines and the results of the most groundbreaking clinical trials
- Practical format pocket-sized format
- Authored by four cardiologists with extensive experience in the emergency setting
Emergency Cardiology, Second Edition is an essential purchase for junior doctors, emergency department staff, trainees in cardiology and specialist nurses.
Table of Contents
Acute Coronary Syndromes
Acute Aortic Syndromes
Acute Pulmonary Embolism
Drug-related Cardiac Problems
Karim Ratib - Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of North Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Neal Uren - Department of Cardiology, New Royal Infirmary, Edinburgh, UK
James Nolan - Department of Cardiology, University Hospital of North Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
"The authors of this book are able to provide us with a lot of useful information, as well as the benefit of their comprehensive experience of emergency cardiology and what it involves...having been a member of an emergency cardiac team, I appreciate how vital it can be to have such information at hand."
—Sabina Ahmed, Nursing Standard