Engineered Nanoparticles as Drug Delivery Systems
Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)
This book highlights application of nanomaterials for drug delivery, therapy, and engineering. It covers stimuli-sensitive drug delivery systems including an overview of the physical, chemical, biological, and multi-stimuli-responsive nanosystems. It also presents analysis of clinical status for different types of nanoplatforms and assesses novel applications of nanomaterials in the areas of smart delivery and drug targeting. It further discusses the advantages and disadvantages of each application of pertinent nanomaterials.
- Provides academic introduction to the uses of nanotechnology in drug delivery.
- Discusses use of nanomaterials in targeting a drug to specific tissues and cells.
- Presents an analysis of clinical status for different types of nanoplatforms.
- Covers applications in drug delivery, therapy, and engineering.
- Focuses on how novel nanotechnology-orientated methods can help improve treatment.
This book is aimed at researchers and graduate students in biomedical and biochemical engineering, pharmaceutical, chemical and bioprocess engineering, materials science, and drug delivery mechanisms.
Chapter 2 Nano-Based Drug Delivery System
Chapter 3 Drug Designing and Drug Delivery
Chapter 4 Nanocarrier Used in Drug Delivery System
Chapter 5 Natural Product-Based Nanotechnology and Drug Delivery
Chapter 6 Nanoparticles in Diagnosis, Detection, and Imaging
Chapter 7 Nanoparticle Application in Non-Parenteral Applications
Chapter 8 Nanomedicine Approved by FDA and EMEA
Chapter 9 Nanoparticulate Carriers Used as Vaccine Adjuvant Delivery Systems
Chapter 10 Future of Nanomedicines and Drug Delivery System
We offer free standard shipping on every order across the globe.
- Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)