Engineering & Computer Graphics Workbook Using SOLIDWORKS 2017
- This format cannot be shipped to your selected country.
Engineering & Computer Graphics Workbook Using SOLIDWORKS 2017 is an exercise-based workbook that uses step-by-step tutorials to cover the fundamentals of SOLIDWORKS 2017. The intended audience is college undergraduate engineering majors, but it can also be used in pre-college introductory engineering courses, or by self-learners. The text follows an educational paradigm based on the concurrent engineering approach to engineering design, in which 3-D solid model data serves as the central hub for all aspects of the design process.
Table of Contents
Computer Graphics Labs:
1. 2-D Computer Sketching I
2. 2-D Computer Sketching II
3. 3-D Solid Modeling of Parts I
4. 3-D Solid Modeling of Parts II
5. Assembly Modeling and Mating
6. Analysis and Design Modification I
7. Analysis and Design Modification II
8. Kinematics Animation, Creating Views and Rapid Prototyping
9. Section Views in 3-D and 2-D
10. Generating and Dimensioning Three-View Drawings
Appendix A: Example of a TitleBlock with Dimensions