Environmental Resources provides a comprehensive text for undergraduate resource management courses. It begins with an introduction to natural and environmental resources and then considers them in the context of politics, time and space.
1. Introductory Concepts
2. The Political Economy of Environmental Resources
3. Environmental Resources in Space and Time
4. The Land Resource: Food Production
5. The Land Resource: Forests
6. The Land Resource: Biodiversity, Protected Areas and Environmental Conservation
7. Energy Resources
8. Mineral Resources
9. Water Resources
10. Ocean Resources
11. Environmental Wealth and Limits to Growth
12. Transition to Sustainability?