¡Exacto! A Practical Guide to Spanish Grammar
¡Exacto! is an accessible guide to Spanish grammar.
Using an appealing visual layout, the essentials of Spanish grammar are presented in tables and charts allowing learners to navigate the information easily and view explanations, examples of usage and any exceptions to the rule at a glance.
- Grids and tables ensure key information is available for quick reference and review
- Graded to allow students to hone in on the material most suited to their current level
- Coverage of Spanish as a world language, with examples from different varieties of Peninsular Spanish and Latin American Spanish
- Grammar and workbook in one, with exercises within each unit to practise and consolidate learning
- A glossary of grammatical terminology ensures all explanations within the book are clear and accessible
- An answer key making it ideal for self-study.
Suitable for class use and independent study, this new edition of ¡Exacto! is the ideal grammar reference and practice resource for all learners of Spanish, from beginners to advanced students.
1 Accentuation 2 Nouns 3 Articles 4 Qualifying adjectives 5 Personal pronouns 6 Demonstratives 7 Possessives 8 Numerals 9 Indefinites 10 Adverbs 11 Interrogatives 12 Prepositions 13 Interjections 14 The Spanish verb 15 Impersonal forms of the verb 16 Present tenses of the indicative 17 Future tenses of the indicative 18 Past tenses of the indicative 19 Imperatives 20 Conditional tenses 21 Subjunctives tenses 22 Special verbs 23 Special verb constructions 24 Sentence organisation: the simple sentence 25 Negatives 26 Sentence organisation: compound and complex sentences 27 Indirect speech