220 pages | 9 B/W Illus.
For many mental health professionals, executive and personal coaching represent attractive alternatives to managed care practice. This book provides mental health professionals with a map of the territory of the corporate world and describes in detail the major theoretical coaching models and progressive phases. Sperry addresses both executive coaching and personal coaching, revealing the practical, ethical and legal aspects of beginning and maintaining an active coaching practice.
1. Executive Coaching as a Practice Option
2. Executives and Executive Coaching
3. The Context of Executive Coaching
4. Selecting Appropriate Clients and Coaches for Executive Coaching
5. The Process of Executive Coaching
6. Skill-Focused Coaching with Executives
7. Performance-Focused Coaching with Executives
8. Development-Focused Coaching with Executives
9. Executive Consultation and Executive Psychotherapy
10. The Practice of Executive Coaching