Educator's spend so much time taking care of others that we sometimes forget to take care of ourselves! This book will help teachers, principals, professors, and all educators find time in our busy schedules to focus on our physical self. You will learn how to:
- Make time for exercise in your hectic daily schedule
- Learn how to feel your best every day
- Eat right even when on the go
- Keep your fitness momentum going all year
- Turn your daily routines into healthy habits.
Table of Contents
Part 1. Introduction
- Why Fitness for Educators? What's So Special About Us?
- If We Don't Model What We Teach . . . Then We're Teaching Something Else
Part II. Getting Started
- That Cool of the Evening Feeling - Remembering How You'll Feel When You Are Done, Before You Even Start
- What's the Big Deal About Fitness?
- But I Don't Like to Sweat
Part III. Taking Control
- If It Wasn't Good Enough, It Wouldn't Be the Minimum - Setting Realistic Goals
- Finding the Time and the Energy
- The 10 Minute Workout - The Little Things Add Up
- Keeping It Up Through the Summer
Part IV. Finding a Fit for Me
- Everybody Has Been On A Diet ... What Will Work for Me?
- Fad Or Fact? What Diets Really Work
- Staying on Track