Functional Neuroimaging A Clinical Approach
Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)
The first text designed specifically with clinical practitioners in mind, Functional Neuroimaging demonstrates the clinical application and utilization of functional neuroradiology for early diagnosis, neurological decision-making, and assessing response to cancer therapy. Edited by the Founding President of American Society of Functional Neuroradiology, this guide expertly describes the incorporation of this technology into clinical practice and showcases high-quality color images depicting the function and mechanisms of the brain.
- Helps clinicians incorporate functional neuroradiology into their practice
- Shows new advancements in functional brain imaging to benefit the diagnosis, management, and treatment of patients
- Depicts current methods for imaging the central nervous system, as well as cutting-edge approaches for the imaging of brain function
- Contains 320 intricate, full-color figures comprising the anatomy and function of the brain
Neuroradiologists, radiologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, and clinical psychologists will find this an essential guide to enhance the quality of their practice.
"There are 29 authors and 18 chapters in this 352-page book, and, although a major emphasis is placed on cortical activation (what many primarily think of when functional imaging is mentioned), the latter half of the book is concerned with diffusion imaging and its derivatives, perfusion images and the metrics derived from such studies, and magnetoencephalography."
"The book is written for the clinical neuroradiologist, and, aside from some scary-looking formulas and mathematics in the perfusion chapter, the book holds true to that promise."
"In summary, this book is a winner and puts the current state of clinical functional neuroimaging under 1 cover....Functional Neuroimaging is highly recommended to all practicing neuroradiologists and trainees in neuroradiology fellowship programs."
(American Society of Neuroradiology, 2008)
We offer free standard shipping on every order across the globe.
- Free Shipping (6-12 Business Days)