Generative Adversarial Networks and Deep Learning
Theory and Applications
- Available for pre-order on February 14, 2023. Item will ship after March 7, 2023
Prices & shipping based on shipping country
This book explores how to use generative adversarial networks in a variety of applications and emphasises their substantial advancements over traditional generative models. This book's major goal is to concentrate on cutting-edge research in deep learning and generative adversarial networks, which includes creating new tools and methods for processing text, images, and audio.
A Generative Adversarial Network (GAN) is a class of machine learning framework and is the next emerging network in deep learning applications. Generative Adversarial Networks(GANs) have the feasibility to build improved models, as they can generate the sample data as per application requirements. There are various applications of GAN in science and technology, including computer vision, security, multimedia and advertisements, image generation, image translation,text-to-images synthesis, video synthesis, generating high-resolution images, drug discovery, etc.
- Presents a comprehensive guide on how to use GAN for images and videos.
- Includes case studies of Underwater Image Enhancement Using Generative Adversarial Network, Intrusion detection using GAN
- Highlights the inclusion of gaming effects using deep learning methods
- Examines the significant technological advancements in GAN and its real-world application.
- Discusses as GAN challenges and optimal solutions
The book addresses scientific aspects for a wider audience such as junior and senior engineering, undergraduate and postgraduate students, researchers, and anyone interested in the trends development and opportunities in GAN and Deep Learning.
The material in the book can serve as a reference in libraries, accreditation agencies, government agencies, and especially the academic institution of higher education intending to launch or reform their engineering curriculum
Table of Contents
1. Generative Adversarial Networks and Its Use cases. 2. Image-to-Image Translation using Generative Adversarial Networks. 3. Image Editing Using Generative Adversarial Network. 4. Generative Adversarial Networks for Video to Video Translation. 5. Security Issues in Generative Adversarial Networks. 6. Generative Adversarial Networks aided Intrusion Detection System. 7. Textual Description to Facial Image Generation. 8. An application of Generative Adversarial Network in Natural Language Generation. 9. Beyond image synthesis: GAN and Audio: It covers how GAN will be used for audio synthesis along with its applications. 10. A Study on the Application Domains of Electroencephalogram for the Deep Learning-Based Transformative Healthcare. 11. Emotion Detection using Generative Adversarial Network. 12. Underwater Image Enhancement Using Generative Adversarial Network. 13. Deep Learning Algorithms for IoT Based Hybrid Sensor using Big Data Analytics. 14. Towards GAN Challenges and its Optimal solution.
Dr Roshani Raut has obtained PhD in Computer Science and Engineering and is currently working as a Associate Professor in the department of Information Technology and Associate Dean International Relations at Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, Maharashtra, India. She has received various awards at national and International level for research, teaching and administration work. She worked an author/Editor for various upcoming books of IGI Global, CRC Taylor and Francis, and Scirvener Wiley. She worked on various conference committee as a convener, TPC member and Board member. She has availed the research and workshop grants from BCUD, Pune University. She has presented more than 70 research communications in national and international conferences and journals. She has 15 patents on her name, out of that 3 patents are granted. Her Area of research is Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Deep Learning, Internet of Things etc. For more details: https://roshaniraut531.wixsite.com/roshaniraut
Dr. Pranav D Pathak is an Associate professor in MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences & Research, Pune. He received his undergraduate, postgraduate degrees from Amravati University and doctoral degrees from Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, India. His research interests include use of Indian traditional knowledge in medicines, biorefinery, adsorptive separation, solid waste utilization, and wastewater treatment. He published more than 25 articles in SCI/SCIE journals and book chapters. He has attended 30 national/international conferences to his credit. Currently he is on editorial board member and reviewer on few international journals.
Dr. Sachin R Sakhare is working as a Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering of Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology, Pune, India. He has 26 Years of experience in engineering education. He is recognised as PhD guide by Savitribai Phule Pune University and currently guiding 7 PhD scholars. He is a life member of CSI, ISTE and IAEngg. He has Published 39 research communications in national, international journals and conferences, with around 248 citations and H-index 6. He has authored 6 books. He worked as a reviewer of journals published by Elsevier, Hindawi, Inderscience, IETE. Springer. He worked as a reviewer for various conferences organised by IEEE, Springer and ACM. He has also Worked as a member of Technical and Advisory Committee for various international conferences. Dr. Sachin has Delivered invited talks at various Conferences, FDP’s and STTP’s as well as to PG and PhD students. He has guided 26 PG students. 2 Indian and 2 Australian patents are granted on his name. Dr. Sachin is associated with international universities also. He was invited as Guest Faculty at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS), Netherlands to conduct sessions on data Structures and Internet of things. He has also visited Aalborg University, Copenhagen, Denmark and RWTH Aachen university, Germany for academic collaboration. He has availed the research workshop grants from AICTE, BCUD, Pune University. He has filed and published 4 Indian patents and 06 copyrights. One Australian patent is granted on his name. He has delivered session on Outcome Based Education and NBA accreditation. He has completed the course on ABET accreditation.
Dr. Sonali Patil (IEEE Senior Member) is a prominent educationalist currently working as a Professor and Head of the Information Technology Department, Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCoE), Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU), Pune, Maharashtra, India. She has been actively engaged in academics for the last 19+ years. Her qualifications include B.E. (Computer Science and Engineering), Masters in Computer Engineering and Doctor's degree (Ph.D.) in Computer Engineering. She has published more than 70 research papers in reputed International Journals and Conferences to date in addition to holding International and National Patent Publications. She is conferred with the "IEEE Innovator / Researcher of The Year Award-2021" by IEEE Pune section and "Women Researcher Award" by Science Father Organization, India. She has delivered expert talks on multiple platforms and continues to avidly contribute her pedagogical expertise to the field of IT.