Completely revised and including new additional material, this second edition of the bestselling Get Through MRCGP: Clinical Skills Assessment provides candidates with a definitive, one-stop revision resource for the CSA part of the MRCGP examination.
- Fully revised in accordance with the current MRCGP and MRCGP(INT) curriculum
- Mock examinations cover a spread of topics and skills outlined in the RCGP curriculum
- Comprehensive discussion of areas that stations test and detailing points needing to be covered to achieve the best results
- Brand new material including six new cases and task boxes to refocus the reader's attention on the different challenges of each station
- Completely rewritten introductory chapter
- Offers valuable advice on how to approach the exam, focus time in day-to-day GP surgeries and how to develop skills required to pass the CSA
Written by an experienced author team that has extensive knowledge of both national and international primary care clinical skills assessment, Get Through MRCGP: Clinical Skills Assessment, Second Edition is essential reading for postgraduate candidates preparing for this challenging examination.
Bruno Rushforth MA(Cantab) MBChB MA MRCGP DRCOG DFSRH PG Cert Primary Care Ed, GP and Clinical Research Fellow in Primary Care, University of Leeds
Adam Firth BSc MBChB DTM&H DipPalMed MRES MRCGP, NIHR Academic Clinical Fellow in General Practice, The University of Manchester
Val Wass BSc FRCGP FRCP MHPE PhD, Professor of Medical Education and Head of Keele School of Medicine