Employing thematic investigation and illustrated through case studies, Dodds explores how global politics is imagined and practised by countries such as the US and other organisations including Greenpeace, the IMF and CNN International.
In addition, the author discusses how issues such as environmental degradation, terror networks, anti-globalisation protests and North-South relations challenge, consolidate and subvert the existing international political system.
1. Representing Geopolitics
2. The Nature of Geopolitics and Globalisation
3. Global Apartheid and North-South Relations
4. Popular Geopolitics
5. Globalisation of Danger
6. Globalisation of Environmental Affairs
7. Globalisation of Humanitarianism
8. Anti-Geopolitics and Globalisation of Dissent
9. Globalisation of Terror