Green Internet of Things (IoT) envisions the concept of reducing the energy consumption of IoT devices and making the environment safe. Considering this factor, this book focuses on both the theoretical and implementation aspects in green computing, next-generation networks or networks that can be utilized in providing green systems through IoT-enabling technologies, that is, the technology behind its architecture and building components. It also encompasses design concepts and related advanced computing in detail.
• Highlights the elements and communication technologies in Green IoT
• Discusses technologies, architecture and components surrounding Green IoT
• Describes advanced computing technologies in terms of smart world, data centres and other related hardware for Green IoT
• Elaborates energy-efficient Green IoT Design for real-time implementations
• Covers pertinent applications in building smart cities, healthcare devices, efficient energy harvesting and so forth
This short-form book is aimed at students, researchers in IoT, clean technologies, computer science and engineering cum Industry R&D researchers.