This document defines the types of cracking and the conditions under which each can occur in carbon and low alloy steels in wet H2S-containing environments, specifies materials requirements necessary to prevent such cracking, and presents test methods for evaluating materials performance.
Table of Contents
Second Edition Note
1. Definitions, Abbreviations, and Symbols
2. Standards Referred to in this Document
6. Types of Cracking in Wet H,S-containing Environments
7. Environmental Factors Affecting Cracking in H2S-Containing Environments
8. Guidelines to Avoid Cracking