Handbook of Drug Metabolism, Third Edition
This book continues to be the definitive reference on drug metabolism with an emphasis on new scientific and regulatory developments. It has been updated based on developments that have occurred in the last 5 years, with new chapters on large molecules disposition, stereo-selectivity in drug metabolism, drug transporters and metabolic activation of drugs. Some chapters have been prepared by new authors who have emerged as subject area experts in the decade that has passed since publication of the first edition.
- Continues to be the definitive reference on drug metabolism
- Covers the drug transporter field, disposition of protein therapeutics and metabolic activation of drugs
- Includes the contributions of world-class experts in their respective fields
- Contains the work of editors who are recognized leaders and deep content experts in the field of drug metabolism
- Emphasizes new scientific and regulatory developments in the field
Fundamental Aspects of Drug Metabolism. Factors Which Affect Drug Metabolism. Technologies to Study Drug Metabolism. Applications of Metabolism Studies in Drug Discovery and Development.