Harry G. Johnson on Trade Strategy & Economic Policy
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after July 30, 2021
Harry G. Johnson was best known for his work on monetary theory and international economics, but he was also very active in the theory of distribution, trade strategy and development economics. These 4 books, originally published between 1967 and 1971 explore:
- The relationship between nationalism and economic development
- Trade policy to promote development
- The use of geometrical tools in international trade theory
- Issues surrounding multi-lateral free trade.
Table of Contents
1. Harry G. Johnson Economic policies towards less developed countries.
2. Edited and with chapters by Harry G. Johnson Economic nationalism in old and new states.
3. Edited by Harry G. Johnson New Trade strategy for rich and poor nations.
4. Harry G. Johnson The two-sector model of general equilibrium.
Harry G. Johnson was Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago.