Healthcare Solutions Using Machine Learning and Informatics
Prices & shipping based on shipping country
Healthcare Solutions Using Machine Learning and Informatics covers novel and innovative solutions for healthcare that apply machine learning and biomedical informatics technology. The healthcare sector is one of the most critical in society. This book presents a series of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and intelligent IoT-based solutions for medical image analysis, medical big-data processing, and disease predictions. Machine learning and artificial intelligence use cases in healthcare presented in the book give researchers, practitioners, and students a wide range of practical examples of cross-domain convergence.
The wide variety of topics covered include:
- Artificial Intelligence in healthcare
- Machine learning solutions for such disease as diabetes, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, and COVID-19
- Big data analytics solutions for healthcare data processing
- Reliable biomedical applications using AI models
- Intelligent IoT in healthcare
The book explains fundamental concepts as well as the advanced use cases, illustrating how to apply emerging technologies such as machine learning, AI models, and data informatics into practice to tackle challenges in the field of healthcare with real-world scenarios. Chapters contributed by noted academicians and professionals examine various solutions, frameworks, applications, case studies, and best practices in the healthcare domain.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
Divyani Jigyasu, Sunil Kumar, Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and Shally Vats
2. Machine Learning in Radio Imagining
Nitesh Pradhan, Punit Gupta and Anita Shrotriya
3. Solutions Using Machine Learning for Diabetes
Jabar H. Yousif, Kashif Zia and Durgesh Srivastava
4. A Highly Reliable Machine Learning Algorithm for Cardiovascular Disease Prediction
Horesh Kumar, Tarun Jain, Kartik Soni, Amisha Gupta, Aditya Sinha, Rishi Gupta and Arjun Singh
5. Machine Learning Algorithm for Industry Using Image Sensing
Aakash Dhall, Hemant K Upadhyay, Sapna Juneja and Abhinav Juneja
6. Solutions Using Machine Learning For COVID-19
Kashif Zia, Jabar H. Yousif and Muhammad Shafi
7. Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Data Processing
Tanveer Ahmed, Rishav Singh and Ritika Singh
8. Reliable Biomedical Applications Using AI Models
Shambhavi Mishra, Tanveer Ahmed and Vipul Mishra
9. Disease Detection Using Imaging Sensors, Deep Learning and Machine Learning for Smart Farming
Chanchal Upadhyay, Hemant K Upadhyay, Sapna Juneja and Abhinav Juneja
10. IoT Application for Healthcare
Monika Sharma, Hemant K Upadhyay, Sapna Juneja and Abhinav Juneja
11. Machine Learning Algorithm for Diabetes Disease Prediction
Tarun Jain, Payal Garg, Jalak Yogesh Patel, Div Chaudhary, Horesh Kumar, Vivek K Verma and Rishi Gupta
12. Use of Machine Learning in Healthcare
Arnaav Anand and Ishita Mehta
Dr. Punit Gupta is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer and Communication Engineering at Manipal University, Jaipur, India.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Saini is a Professor in the Department of Computer and Communication Engineering at Manipal University, Jaipur, India.
Dr. Rohit Verma is affiliated with the INSIGHT Research Lab SFI, Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland.