This accessible and practical guide shows teachers how to provide their students with a variety of ways to strengthen their understanding of new material. A selection of assessments is also available to ensure that students have mastered classroom content, regardless of their individual learning styles, abilities, and needs. Contents include:
- What is differentiated instruction and why do we differentiate?
- Know your students
- Management for differentiated instruction
- 12 ways to differentiate
- And more!
2. Chapter 2: Know Your Students
3. Chapter 3: Management for Differentiated Instruction
4. Chapter 4: Twelve Ways to Differentiate