This book will show principals how they can change daily practices to invest more time in the improvement of teaching and learning. It redirects leadership to effective practices in instructional leadership.
1. Why Change the Way I Lead?
2. The Path to Effective School Leadership
3. Building A Support Network for your Transformation
4. Measuring and Driving Your Transformation
5. The Leadership Audit
6. The Leadership Analysis
7. The Leadership Transformation
8. The Implementation Plan
9. The Effective Principal Tracker
10. Setting and Shaping Expectations
11. Creating Disequilibrium
12. Engaging Staff in Knowledge Transfer
3. Observing and Coaching the Learning Process
14. Expanding Knowledge and skills
15. Keeping Your Transformation on Track